PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2012/2013 Celtics Roster

ausbacker

TB12
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Given reports that the Celtics have re-signed Keyon Dooling I thought I'd try and project a depth chart. Naturally, the depth chart doesn't reflect ability.

Code:
[B]PG[/B] R.Rondo    K.Dooling
[B]SG[/B] A.Bradley  J.Terry      C.Lee       D.Christmas
[B]SF [/B]P.Pierce   J.Green      K.Joseph
[B]PF[/B] B.Bass     J.Sullinger   
[B]CE[/B] K.Garnett  C.Wilcox     J.Collins   F.Melo

The Celtics look in reasonable shape heading into the 2012/2013 season.

A lot better than I thought it would be after game 7.

Nice job by Ainge.

No kidding. Interested to see how Sullinger does. He's going to be motivated after his draft status dropped so much

A lot better than I thought it would be after game 7.

Nice job by Ainge.

No kidding. Interested to see how Sullinger does. He's going to be motivated after his draft status dropped so much
The roster Ainge and Rivers have put together is considerably better than I had imagined after the ECF loss.

Apparently one team in Boston has remembered how to sign quality players and build quality depth across the board.

The C's just added Leandro Barbosa. Their second and third units may be as good as some team's starters.

Given reports that the Celtics have re-signed Keyon Dooling I thought I'd try and project a depth chart. Naturally, the depth chart doesn't reflect ability.

Code:
[B]PG[/B] R.Rondo    K.Dooling
[B]SG[/B] A.Bradley  J.Terry      C.Lee       D.Christmas
[B]SF [/B]P.Pierce   J.Green      K.Joseph
[B]PF[/B] B.Bass     J.Sullinger   
[B]CE[/B] K.Garnett  C.Wilcox     J.Collins   F.Melo

The Celtics look in reasonable shape heading into the 2012/2013 season.
Keyon Dooling retires, leaving the players i liked dooling.

Last edited:
That was from July insano. Probably worth updating the depth chart now isn't it?

the starting 5 is just as good as any in the league IMO...but what they have done with the 2nd and 3rd units is the key. Solid group of players

sorry to see him retire

Last edited:
I like the roster this year ... I don't think losing Ray will affect us at all as his defensive liability outweighed his offense. In Miami he will get away with that much better - which IMO is the reason he went there.

Anyways ... this season will be fun and through all the talk by the media it will come down to one big and basic point. This time will live and die according to the health of KG ... it's no more complicated than that.

I like the roster this year ... I don't think losing Ray will affect us at all as his defensive liability outweighed his offense. In Miami he will get away with that much better - which IMO is the reason he went there.

Anyways ... this season will be fun and through all the talk by the media it will come down to one big and basic point. This time will live and die according to the health of KG ... it's no more complicated than that.
I like the roster too. The personnel combos the Celtics may be capable of putting out on any given night is mouth watering. Whether or not the team gels is another point for discussion, but Ainge and Doc have done a reasonable job at this very early point.

fingers crossed they have no major injuries. that being said they look LOADED!!. jeff green dropped 23 tonight. sure its pre season but hes had a year off recovering from heart surgery.

Start of the season is a week away now...

Sometimes it's better to just shut up Icy ...

Talking out of my ass on that post ...:stars2:...:deadhorse:

Last edited:
Sometimes it's better to just shut up Icy ...

Talking out of my ass on that post ...:stars2:...:deadhorse:
Yeah, the Celtics roster looks like an epic fail at this point. They're paper warriors.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back