PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

3 Games to Glory IV (available for preorder on Patriots Pro Shop)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTibbs

In the Starting Line-Up
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
3 Games to Glory IV

Has anyone found a link or heard anything about the making/release date for 3 Games to Glory?

Last edited:
I'll just copy what I posted in another thread...

I did searching on release dates of other teams Road To Super Bowl sets and the dates are all over the place

June 10, 2014- Seahawks Road Set
June 4, 2013- Raves Road Set
June 5, 2012- Giants Road Set
November 29, 2011- Packers Road Set
June 1, 2010- Saints Road Set
June 2, 2009- Steelers Road Set
June 3, 2008- Giants Road Set
September 4, 2007- Colts Road Set
September 5, 2006- Steelers Road Set
August 15, 2005- 3 Games To Glory 3

Not sure when 3 Games To Glory 2 or 1 was released.

So it seems like June is the most likely month.

It might not be called "3 Games To Glory 4" (i hope it is)....it may be called "New England Patriots Road to XLIX".

I can't wait, to the victors go the ........blu rays!!!!!!!!!

I've already spent $90 bucks today. Hat, shirt and DVD. I guess I can wait until June or later. I really want it though, hope they make it, though the SB DVD will have to hold me over.

My next BIG expenditure may have to be to get tickets to the first game of the year to see the SB Championship banner get unfurled.

The features sound interesting. Definitely will be purchasing it.

That links says early spring but history says late spring or beyond.

Does history show these things to be generally available (say, on Amazon) or only from the ProShop? It'd be nice to avoid the $6 shipping charge.

(they should also realize that "Blue Ray DVD" is a contradiction in terms. I assume despite the description it is actually blu-ray, especially since they're only showing one SKU and I can't believe they'd do DVD-only for this)

I just hope they don't discontinue developing this because of lack of interest
I don't think you have to worry about this, tons of Pat's fans will buy this. I just wish this was available on iTunes or Google Play as well.

Does history show these things to be generally available (say, on Amazon) or only from the ProShop? It'd be nice to avoid the $6 shipping charge.

(they should also realize that "Blue Ray DVD" is a contradiction in terms. I assume despite the description it is actually blu-ray, especially since they're only showing one SKU and I can't believe they'd do DVD-only for this)

I got my 3 Games To Glory sets from Amazon. And all the other teams road sets are available on Amazon and other sites as well so I don't expect this to be different. I don't think it will be up for pre order on Amazon until there is an official release date though.

I don't think you have to worry about this, tons of Pat's fans will buy this. I just wish this was available on iTunes or Google Play as well.

I guess I needed a smiley or a sarc tag there

I've already spent $90 bucks today. Hat, shirt and DVD. I guess I can wait until June or later. I really want it though, hope they make it, though the SB DVD will have to hold me over.

My next BIG expenditure may have to be to get tickets to the first game of the year to see the SB Championship banner get unfurled.

I spent over $100 last night at Olympia Sports. One purchase was just because it got me to laugh:
1422853223.jpg

Got my preorder in. Really enjoyed the first three 3 games to glory dvds.

Still waiting for the coffee mug with the scores from every game of the season. Have one from 03 and 04.

I got all three of my 3 Games To Glory DVD's off the counter at CVS :oops:
I'm gonna be up in Boston first weekend in April, you think it will be out in stores then ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots