PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

3 to 4, you really only been in 2 years?

grogan2767

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously, have you only been a Christian for 2 years? Let's talk. What denomination are you in? What is your testimony?

grogan2767 said:
Seriously, have you only been a Christian for 2 years? Let's talk. What denomination are you in? What is your testimony?

so you can swear at me and call me stupid? Ya think im stupid??:)

grogan2767 said:
So, you are a baby Christian?

ok, i really got to go now. church time. Im going to do some serious praising. I'll put in a prayer for you.

Pray for the Pats too.

Dude, you are very new to this religion, and do not know much about it. This is clear. You are going to start questioning it at some point. It may be painful, but know it will work out in the end. You will some day not be a dogmatic Christian, unless you get totally screwed up first. I don't think it is possible to be beyond repair after only two years.

Come on out.

3 to be 4 said:
ok, i really got to go now. church time. Im going to do some serious praising. I'll put in a prayer for you.

grogan2767 said:
Pray for the Pats too.

Dude, you are very new to this religion, and do not know much about it. This is clear. You are going to start questioning it at some point. It may be painful, but know it will work out in the end. You will some day not be a dogmatic Christian, unless you get totally screwed up first. I don't think it is possible to be beyond repair after only two years.

Come on out.

so faith is about "service time"? obviously it didnt work out that way for you. It has nothing to with tenure, it has to do with Faith and Passion, and yes, actually reading the Bible.

lets be real about you. You are not limited to Christian bashing, you think the idea of God is "stupid". So dont just make it seem like you are the anti-3 to be 4 here. You think anyone who believes in God is something that starts with a swear word.

Just to make things clear.

basically, you believe that everybody is going to rot in a box when they die, thats it, no more. Its ok for you to believe that. Its also pretty sad. Whats sadder is your need to be verbally abusive to those who believe otherwise.

maybe if you tried offering something positive i would have considered you for a second. But as all you are is a disrupter and abusive, its not a healthy use of my energies.

the name ************ stirs up a lot of ugliness out there, it was so then, and it is so now. It just shows the power he has. Just the name freaks out the same people who have no problem with any other topic being discussed or shown.

God is great.

Dude you are an infant "In Christ". You kow nothing about theology, the Bible, or ************. You are clearly ignorant of the Bible. You are also scared of the truth. Plus you know you are going to walk away from it when you turn your brain back on.

http://www.ex-christian.net/

3 to be 4 said:
so faith is about "service time"? obviously it didnt work out that way for you. It has nothing to with tenure, it has to do with Faith and Passion, and yes, actually reading the Bible.

lets be real about you. You are not limited to Christian bashing, you think the idea of God is "stupid". So dont just make it seem like you are the anti-3 to be 4 here. You think anyone who believes in God is something that starts with a swear word.

Just to make things clear.

basically, you believe that everybody is going to rot in a box when they die, thats it, no more. Its ok for you to believe that. Its also pretty sad. Whats sadder is your need to be verbally abusive to those who believe otherwise.

maybe if you tried offering something positive i would have considered you for a second. But as all you are is a disrupter and abusive, its not a healthy use of my energies.

the name ************ stirs up a lot of ugliness out there, it was so then, and it is so now. It just shows the power he has. Just the name freaks out the same people who have no problem with any other topic being discussed or shown.

God is great.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Back