PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A few potential picks for mid to late rounds that would make me happy

Yes please (But need to research more)
Yes please (But need to research more)
Absolutely
H%$% yeah, sign me up

1. King's speed was the impressive thing in that video.
  2. Campbell had some good buzz coming out of the Senior Bowl.
  3. Trail was one of the first prospects I liked so I concur.
  4. Maudlin is a good prospect but he's a day two guy, not really a value later round guy. I've even seen him mocked to the Patriots in the first.

Like manx,
I too have been on Trail early and have made my feeling towards him known.

Mauldin is no late round pick

The other two are guys I need to look at further.

Another mid to late round guy I like is og shepherd of Alabama. He played tackle at Alabama, but I think he had short arms, so I woykd move him to guard.

He's got to be better than devey.

I didn't watch as much college fb this year compared to years past I got a few guys I am interested in. The first mid round guy that I just love is Auburn's center, Reese Dismukes. I actually like him WAY more than I did Stork last year. Grab him and plug him in at guard.

I didn't watch as much college fb this year compared to years past I got a few guys I am interested in. The first mid round guy that I just love is Auburn's center, Reese Dismukes. I actually like him WAY more than I did Stork last year. Grab him and plug him in at guard.

Great call. Except for the texas a&m game, he had an incredible impact on the auburn run game. His junior year, he was a beast in the Alabama game.

Great call. Except for the texas a&m game, he had an incredible impact on the auburn run game. His junior year, he was a beast in the Alabama game.

Only time I've ever seen a center shotgun a snap into his own arse. Gotta admit. It was funny.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back