PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Hernandez

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! This is a Pats board. You stalk me on this board.

Thank God it is temporary because your homer drivel on this thread has been unbearable.

But I am done with this. I am not going to ruin this board with feuding with you.

I haven't said anything about you in this thread, you are the one that decided to pile on without a clue, so yes, smart decision on your part.

I haven't said anything about you in this thread, you are the one that decided to pile on without a clue, so yes, smart decision on your part.

RAYRAY JUST GO AWAY--- Go to 1 of those Joke NY JEST'S Websites and entertain them over polluting our Forum w/ your Jet Dreams.

Do you have Jet Dreams at night just curious??? RayRay, is it really green splooge that comes out?:confused:

question 2 does it stain and if so how do you get it out of the fabrics?

Last edited:
RAYRAY JUST GO AWAY--- Go to 1 of those Joke NY JEST'S Websites and entertain them over polluting our Forum w/ your Jet Dreams.

Go away?

Why? It's Jets/Pats week.

Is it because you'd rather just throw rose petals at each other glorifying everything and anything Patriot and not have a perspective from the other side? Too much reality for you?

Do you have Jet Dreams at night just curious??? RayRay, is it really green splooge that comes out?:confused:

How old are you, 10? That is some hard middle school level smack right there... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Personally, I don't care if RayRay stays. His posts are amusing in not a way he intended. I don't mind Jets fans coming here no matter ridiculous their posts are as long as they play nice.

Personally, I don't care if RayRay stays. His posts are amusing in not a way he intended. I don't mind Jets fans coming here no matter ridiculous their posts are as long as they play nice.

When it comes to you and your rosy Patriot diatribes, their intent is spot on!

Go away?

Why? It's Jets/Pats week.

Is it because you'd rather just throw rose petals at each other glorifying everything and anything Patriot and not have a perspective from the other side? Too much reality for you?

How old are you, 10? That is some hard middle school level smack right there... :rolleyes:

Hear hear. You've been OK around here.

Where is Gunnails?

I'd rather see Hernandez take time and get himself right. The Pats face Dallas in Foxboro next week followed by the bye then the Steelers in Pittsburgh. Let him rest up and have a huge 2nd half to the season.

2011 looks like it's going to be injury affected for most teams. Better to have a healthy 81 for the home stretch.

Absolutely agree with your thinking.

The only 'problem' (if there's one) is that we need another shifty guy like Hernandez that can get open, since they will limit Welker's production. I realize that we have Gronkowski and the RB screens/flat passes, but other than that, Branch does not give me the greatest vote of confidence against this particular matchup. Ochocinco makes me feel ever worse in this wk's matchup.

If we had both Welker and Hernandez, it would open things up a lot in my opinion. It would help Brady to find his 'favorite' WR, who we all know is the open one. By them having to acct for Hernandez and Welker both, it should open up some better looks for Gronkowski, Branch, and maybe even #85.

If he can't practice at all this week, then they'd better rest him up through next week too, it's not worth it to risk anything, and we'd have him back for the Steelers game at the end of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes