PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A running list of Matt Walsh's LIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and another thing. The videos that he turned over to the NFL were STOLEN. In addition to being a liar, he's also a thief.

Can items that are created illegally be stolen? The answer is no.

Can mythological creatures like Trolls be banished? The answer is "I hope so"

I know :)

I was talking to Jan, the rabid Pats fan :rolleyes:

Oh ok I didn't realize:)

On the subject of more lies that Walsh told...I don't know if someone mentioned it but didn't Walsh and his lawyer state that it was a "complete fabrication" that he illegally recorded SP?

Anybody that believes Goodell must believe magic elves leaked the Pats tape to FoXTV.

I saw it live - I do believe Goodell over Belichick. You equate believing Goodell over Belichick as NOT being a good Patriot fan. That was the same lame reasoning used by the Falcon fans in Vick's case against the state of Virginia. There is no doubt Belichick is guilty, and after being warned in two letters from the NFL he CHOSE to continue defying the NFL and got busted. He didn't hurt my feelings at all, but he did damage the reputation of the New England Patriots - that much is clear to anyone. There is no defense for what Belichick did and I will not be one of those homer fans that defends Belichick, regardless of the facts.

I think Specter is full of it for what he is trying do, but if Belichick doesn't break the rules, none of this would have happened.

You saw the whole interview live? On what platform? Did you see the 4 minute chopped up interview or the entire 15 minute interview? Did Walsh seem to be going to great legnths to hide his taping or was Bellichick correct proving that he did not with actual evidence? Was Estella hiding when he got caught by the Jets?

Do you think this is has been blown up way out of proportion? Do you agree that what was taped was in front of 70000 people and could have been charted from the coaching booth? Do you think we give a flying **** if you ever watch another Pats game? We don't need disingenuous fans or trolls... whatever the case may be.

Please IGNORE THE TROLLS in this thread. The point of this thread is to expose the truth that the facts are on Belichick's side, not Walsh's. Belichick has been truthful from day 1 of this spygate stuff, Goodell did NOT call Belichick a liar by saying he didn't accept his explanation - he merely said he disagreed with Belichick's interpretation.

Carry on, please ignore this Jan Brady troll and get back to the point of the thread.

And another thing that I suppose goes in the inconsistency category. Levy announces that Walsh wasn't the source of the Herald story. He doesn't say that walsh didn't claim to have taped the walk through. He never comes out and says "i never said that". the best he can do is say I wasn't the source of the story in the herald.

I'd love for someone to directly ask walsh, "did you every tell anyone that you taped the walkthrough?" Shady Mother ****er.

Last edited:
Can mythological creatures like Trolls be banished? The answer is "I hope so"

:D This is perfect response to this fair and unbiased 30 year old Patriots and Red Sox fan, thanks.

Really, though, I ask anyone who spews garbage like Jan to read the actual rule, the one that was in effect between 2000 and 2006, and then make a judgment about how clear-cut it is. If the language in that paragraph was required to be read aloud before any discussion of this taping BS, there'd be a whole lot less crap from the media.

Can items that are created illegally be stolen? The answer is no.

Um, I legally made many product for Nye Lubricants Inc. Yes, I could steal them, thread jack-0ff .

You know that indemnification agreement Levy worked out? It lasted a couple of hours.:D

Hey, Levy, sometimes your client is an idiot, and no matter what you do...

And here's a quote from an AP article regarding what he said on HBO.

"When I was doing it, I understood what we were doing to be wrong," Walsh said.

So now we're to believe that a person who is willing to knowingly break the rules is telling the truth. Isn't that sweet, he just turned over a new leaf just like that to help deliver us from evil old BB. I guess, every time Matt Walsh tells a lie an angel gets its wings.

Last edited:
Back to the thread. I grabed this quote from Reiss article about walsh's HBO interview.

"All that I know is the success rate that it had for the first game against Tampa Bay, and all I know is that it was something that they continued to have me do throughout the two years I worked in video under Coach Belichick,"

He worked under Jimmy Dee not BB. He's continuing to try to establish a close relationship with BB that's just not there.

The "success rate" for the first game with Tampa Bay? I am assuming he means 2000. They LOST that game and the offense only put up 16 points and 278 yards. That is success?

The fact that he continues to lie and contradict what he says is symptomatic of a pathological liar. I have experience with one and their first reaction to anything and everything is to lie. It gets to the point where they do not remember one story from the next as they blend. This is when they get into a corner. Having all of his stories on record somewhere is what is going to get him into trouble.

Last edited:
The "success rate" for the first game with Tampa Bay? I am assuming he means 2000. They LOST that game and the offense only put up 16 points and 278 yards. That is success?

If it is it's just support for what players have been saying all along, that execution is the real influence on games and knowing in advance what your oppenent will do is not nearly as important as it has been reported.

Last edited:
And here's a quote from an AP article regarding what he said on HBO.

"When I was doing it, I understood what we were doing to be wrong," Walsh said.

So now we're to believe that a person who is willing to knowingly break the rules is telling the truth. Isn't that sweet, he just turned over a new leaf just like that to help deliver us from evil old BB. I guess, every time Matt Walsh tells a lie an angel gets its wings.

No, we are to believe that someone who was vindictive enough to put a blade in his bed with the intent to injure an innocent person AND lie repeatedly about his role with the football team both in writing (his resume) and on the recored (various media sources), will suddenly come out and tell the truth about an employer who outed him for:

A. being poor at his job; and B. illegally recording a private conversation with a superior.

It all makes sense now.

The fact that he continues to lie and contradict what he says is symptomatic of a pathological liar. I have experience with one and their first reaction to anything and everything is to lie. It gets to the point where they do not remember one story from the next as they blend. This is when they get into a corner. Having all of his stories on record somewhere is what is going to get him into trouble.

In the NYT Q&A it's totally confusing whether he's saying that the tapes are usd in game or not. If he is, he contradicts himself later on in the same Q&A by saying he hands the tapes over to Ernie AFTER the game.

The more he talks the more f'ed he'll be. I hope he keeps running his mouth.

No, we are to believe that someone who was vindictive enough to put a blade in his bed with the intent to injure an innocent person AND lie repeatedly about his role with the football team both in writing (his resume) and on the recored (various media sources), will suddenly come out and tell the truth about an employer who outed him for:

A. being poor at his job; and B. illegally recording a private conversation with a superior.

It all makes sense now.

Seriously man. Everytime I read something about Matt Walsh, I feel like I'm reading the Onion.

I saw it live - I do believe Goodell over Belichick. You equate believing Goodell over Belichick as NOT being a good Patriot fan. That was the same lame reasoning used by the Falcon fans in Vick's case against the state of Virginia. There is no doubt Belichick is guilty, and after being warned in two letters from the NFL he CHOSE to continue defying the NFL and got busted. He didn't hurt my feelings at all, but he did damage the reputation of the New England Patriots - that much is clear to anyone. There is no defense for what Belichick did and I will not be one of those homer fans that defends Belichick, regardless of the facts.

I think Specter is full of it for what he is trying do, but if Belichick doesn't break the rules, none of this would have happened.

Regarding that "Goodell vs. Evil" thing you keep harping on - among other things, we'd like to know how that investigation turned out on the leaking of the "Spygate tape" to Fox news.

Oh, you mean it's still being investigated? Even after passing such rapid and unprecedentedly harsh judgment on Coach Belichick the Unbeliever and Darth Kraft? Hmmm....

Well, since you say you're a "Pats' fan of 30 years" (who coached that team 30 years ago?), then there must be some reason, some valid reason, you like Goober Goodell, whose first job out of college was as a PR flack for the Jets, over Coach B.

For the life of us, tho, we can't figure out what it is!

Before it hijacks the thread, please make every effort to...

:trolls:

Too late. Pages of useless garbage on what should have been a decent thread. Times like this, I wish someone would come up with a bra-snap smiley to be used on "it."

Last edited:
As bad as those lies are, they are small compared to the lie Belichek told the comissioner when he said he "didn't know the filming was against the rules". Belicheck had the gall to say this after the NFL sent him two letters telling him NOT to do the same filming he got busted for. Even Goodell made it clear in his press conference that he didn't believe Belichek then and still doesn't. Regardless of what Walsh did or didn't do, the fact that Belichek still lied after being caught red-handed is more than despicable and he is lucky to not have been suspended, or worse yet outright banned.

As a 30 year Patriot Fan, I now wonder if it isn't time to move on without Belichek who has accomplished so much for the Patriots and we fans, for as long as he is with the Patriots they will remained a tainted and hated team, just like the San Francisco Giants were until Barry Bonds left.
I can see your a rookie.By now most of the real fans have educated ourselves on the matter,we have to because of people like you. After listening to BB's full interview I can understand now why he could say that he thought it wasn't against the rule,because th rule states (IN the same game). The signals cannot be used in the same game that they are taped. Please go find another team to root for,or at least stop posting here until you read up on whats really going on its insulting to have to read your selfrighteous crap. It is to me at least.

Are you sure your not JILLA Brady?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing