PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A thank you to the draft gurus here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clonamery

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Another great draft season is about to pass. Thanks to all who set-up draft boards, etc. We know it's time consumming. And for those of us who are lazy and/or lack the football acumen to make it all work, we are deeply indebted.

I won't name names because you know who you are. But thanks. It's the best 2 months on this site when we don't make the SB.

I agree. Great work preparing us for the draft and educating us about the players that will be joining teams around the league.

Thank you.

:eat3:

I second that. The depth and quality of contributions to this board never cease to amaze me.

.... Thanks to all who set-up draft boards, etc. We know it's time consuming. And for those of us who are lazy and/or lack the football acumen to make it all work, we are deeply indebted.

Ditto, that !

Agreed. Thanks to all involved in this interesting time of year.

Another great draft season is about to pass. Thanks to all who set-up draft boards, etc. We know it's time consumming. And for those of us who are lazy and/or lack the football acumen to make it all work, we are deeply indebted.

I won't name names because you know who you are. But thanks. It's the best 2 months on this site when we don't make the SB.
Seems a fair trade for your one-liners.

"Take my wife....please." Sorry, Box, it was all I could think of. Anyhow, I want to join in thanking everyone who has shared their outstanding knowledge and insight here. I'm looking at three different draft magazines, and all I can say is that not only have I learned more here, the magazine writers would do well to read Patsfans posts.

I agree, my brain cannot absorb and filter all the info available, so I come here to get just the info I need... well done those to all the draft gurus.

I've definitely learned a lot from everyone here. In addition to my own research to justify my picks, I even learned about the needs of some other teams in this draft. Hopefully a few good ones will slip to the Pats and I will actually have heard of these guys before. :) Was I the only one that got psyched a few years back when I heard the Pats got TBC with a 7th round pick? LOL.

Last edited:
I learned not to fall in love with a player too early- it only leads to heart break.:(

Lot's good info shared by everyone:rocker: . Without that I would have been confused but not in a total state of confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes