PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Agent - LeBron opting out of final year of contract, becoming unrestricted free agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
you clearly went personal first you cant quote me saying anything personal to you or you would have already.

Me getting out of bed without my binky (whom you also accused me of having a homosexual attraction for last year which I could find if you wish) had nothing to do with what I asked you to qualify so an intelligent debate could take place. That's called taking the convo in a personal direction...

i challenge you to get out of bed in the morning even though your binky bron bron is gone. lol dont jump dude lebron isnt worth it.

Anyway, I'm fine with taking a warning for this. But you shouldn't even be here, bud. Your old account, PatriotsPride, got banned because **** like this just somehow kept coming up on here every time someone would try to debate you. This rarely happens with me. Further, I haven't been the one to go back and dislike all your posts, including ones that have nothing to do with me. Since we're on the topic of butt hurt and all.

I didn't say anything about having oral sex with your wife. What I said is that I wouldn't. If you had such a problem with it, you should have reported it and ignored me.
it was reported. and that's not what you said. but its ok cause im starting to feel sorry for you man.

it was reported. and that's not what you said. but its ok cause im starting to feel sorry for you man.

I never deleted the post. It's still on here. You told me to find my **** and I responded that it wasn't in your wife's mouth. Again, why are you here? You got banned from here already.

A moderator edited it. Not me. Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and ignore you now. Like I said, these sorts of **** talking episodes with other posters always seem to happen with you. You bring absolutely nothing to the table here. Your rambling posts are often incoherent and you are incapable of debating, often bringing the poster in question into the post. Again, I have a post from you last year where you accused me of having a homosexual attraction for LeBron that I can bring up if asked. That post and every post from you in this thread shouldn't have taken place since you shouldn't be here right now. Have a nice life and go **** yourself.

Me getting out of bed without my binky (whom you also accused me of having a homosexual attraction for last year which I could find if you wish) had nothing to do with what I asked you to qualify so an intelligent debate could take place. That's called taking the convo in a personal direction...

Anyway, I'm fine with taking a warning for this. But you shouldn't even be here, bud. Your old account, PatriotsPride, got banned because **** like this just somehow kept coming up on here every time someone would try to debate you. This rarely happens with me. Further, I haven't been the one to go back and dislike all your posts, including ones that have nothing to do with me. Since we're on the topic of butt hurt and all.
now you are just making stuff up lol. its pathetic. something from a year ago your bringing up really? wow you are really digging now. lol. just so we are clear I didn't go personal on this thread at all you did. and you did this because of something you say I said a year ago????????????????????????????? really? lol

I never deleted the post. It's still on here. You told me to find my **** and I responded that it wasn't in your wife's mouth. Again, why are you here? You got banned from here already.
no you said for me to hold your ****. I said hold your own if you can find it . then you made the rude comment about my wife and oral sex. you are leaving out important details.

now you are just making stuff up lol. its pathetic. something from a year ago your bringing up really? wow you are really digging now. lol. just so we are clear I didn't go personal on this thread at all you did. and you did this because of something you say I said a year ago????????????????????????????? really? lol

Not just that, the continued personal pot shots at me in this forum over time including me getting out of bed without my binky in this one. Which I plan to produce when asked why I decided to talk some **** to someone who should basically be a ghost on this forum. Peace.

Not just that, the continued personal pot shots at me in this forum over time including me getting out of bed without my binky in this one. Which I plan to produce when asked why I decided to talk some **** to someone who should basically be a ghost on this forum. Peace.
I thought you said I was on ignore?? you are in touch with your inner jets fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes