PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone have an opinion on Mike Reilly, DE/OLB William & Mary?

Username

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
I saw him post on another messageboard and he's getting ready for the draft. Says he'd love to be drafted by the Pats (who wouldn't, I suppose?).

6'4", 265lbs

41 Tackles, 12 TFL, 11 Sacks, 2 Pass Break Ups, 8 QB hits, 1 FF, 1 Blocked Kick in 2014

Anyone seen him on tape?

I saw him post on another messageboard and he's getting ready for the draft. Says he'd love to be drafted by the Pats (who wouldn't, I suppose?).

6'4", 265lbs

41 Tackles, 12 TFL, 11 Sacks, 2 Pass Break Ups, 8 QB hits, 1 FF, 1 Blocked Kick in 2014

Anyone seen him on tape?

Players who belong on the JEST. :p

Looks like he has good closing speed on sacks, hard hitter, high motor, played against crappy competition most of the time. If he goes to the combine, be interesting to see what kinda numbers he puts up. Would be nice to get him, seems like a great kid who has some Ninkovich in him.

I think I just found a day 3 - UDFA binkie.

Another kid to look at from William & Mary is WR Tre McBride; he caught some eyes during workouts for the week leading into the Shrine Game.

I can safely say that I know nothing about him

I think I just found a day 3 - UDFA binkie.

Another kid to look at from William & Mary is WR Tre McBride; he caught some eyes during workouts for the week leading into the Shrine Game.

Join the McBride club. I've been selling him for months on here. One of the best highlight reels out there with his incredible body control and hands.

Manx, you think 4-32 would get us McBride or are we going to have to pony up the Mankins pick? There's no way he's available at the top of the 6th with our TB pick.

Manx, you think 4-32 would get us McBride or are we going to have to pony up the Mankins pick? There's no way he's available at the top of the 6th with our TB pick.

Need to see the combine. If he runs low 4.4s or better then maybe not. Closer to 4.5 and he probably will be.

6'4", 265lbs

Anyone seen him on tape?

I posted about him a couple of months ago. A lot of comparisons to Rob Ninkovich. Plays in a pretty weak conference but he was the the defensive player of the year. A lot of athletic prowess and short area quickness. If you do a search I posted some clips a while back. I see him as a 5th-7th round pick with some surprise potential. He is a good special teamer so I if he was going to stick on this team that would be his niche until he is nfl ready. I'm hoping if the Pats scout McBride that they will take a look at Reilly. I'm thinking their coach will put a good word in for him. Didn't get a combine invite so his road to the nfl has started off on the wrong foot.

Pretty sick video of his vertical box leap on YouTube.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back