PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Board back up, a quick note...

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Had an issue last night after the database server ran out of space, which is what caused it to go down around 1am or so. I heard the notifications when I woke up around 3am to report it, and when it came back up there were a couple of tables that needed to be repaired that I've already fixed. However, in the event you spot anything strange please report them here.

Hi Ian,

I noticed that my tapatalk app is not updating for the Patsfans.com forums. I get error 2203. I removed the forum and tried signing in again but continue to get error 2203. Any thoughts? This started about 3 days ago. Posting it in this thread as I don't know if it's related or not somehow.

EDIT: I should note that the forums update fine with the tapatalk app if I'm not signed in. Being signed in I couldn't update them and I cannot sign in via tapatalk at all now, as stated above.

Also seeing tapatalk issues here, just started recently.

Sorry for the delay, are you both still experiencing issues? Mine is working, and I haven't seen the error you were referring to but let me know if it's still happening.

I removed the app from my iPhone and reinstalled and it works now.

Thanks, Ian!

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Back