PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady & Welker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Need to combine for 38 Fantasy points for me to get #1 Seed and that first round bye.

Should I be worried? TB usually hits that normally by himself, but it is the Ravens Defense...

The Ravens' pass defense is average this year, unless the wind plays havoc you'll have won by halftime.

The last 4 weeks of Ravens defense...

Steelers: 38 points
Bengals: 21 points
Browns: 33 points
Chargers: 32 points

This couldn't be set up more perfect if it works out, because with that first round bye, the Steelers/Pats game really doesn't matter stats-wise and I can finally enjoy a game without yelling "Throw it to Welker!" every play.

And the final two "playoff games" the majority of my team plays the Jets and, ahem, the Miami Dolphins.

Gettin' excited.

And to top it off, if Maroney and Watson don't combine for 31, I lock it up regardless.

w00t.

Need to combine for 38 Fantasy points for me to get #1 Seed and that first round bye.

Should I be worried? TB usually hits that normally by himself, but it is the Ravens Defense...

Sup Pete.

I think with Baltimore spiraling out of playoff contention, if we can solidify an early lead, we could see another 35+ point night for the Pats.

However, if some way the Ravens stay in it, I see the Balt D giving us a tough time.

Send Brady an e-mail. I'm sure he'll do what he can.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes