PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bring on the Damn Habs!!!

It's quite remarkable. The Bruins had a large run of play, couldn't score, a few lucky breaks go the Habs way and they're up 2-0 after the first period. It's run this way for 2 1/3 games now.

That;s how it is vs the Habs...Bs could be team canada on the ice and would still struggle vs MTL

That;s how it is vs the Habs...Bs could be team canada on the ice and would still struggle vs MTL
Apparently the Bruins can't stop the Habs on the breakaway. Game three is looking like a lost cause at the moment.

wow, getting smoked right now. 2 break away goals is unheard of in one game. WTH?

My confidence in this series is...fading fast. Game 4 must win....

My confidence in this series is...fading fast. Game 4 must win....
I never rule out the Bruins given their 3rd period form but they're not playing a physical game and are allowing the Habs to dictate the pace of the game with their speed.

I never rule out the Bruins given their 3rd period form but they're not playing a physical game and are allowing the Habs to dictate the pace of the game with their speed.

if they want to win this series or the cup..they need to go into 3rds not down 2 every game.

extremly disapointing to say the least

lose next game and it's over

wow is all I gotta say for it. like wow. didn't see this coming.

Must win Thursday.

THis once donned "best Bruins team ever" is looking like the biggest chokers ever. Everyone out there is subpar. everyone

The B's aren't out of the series yet for sure, but its not looking good. After Montreal gave away game 2, I thought all the momentum would be on our side. I still think this series is going 7 games, the B's are to good, but I'm still shocked that if it wasn't for that great comeback Saturday, the Bruins would have been entering this Thursday game on the verge of being swept....

Insano, how is my post a dislike? It's the truth man

Insano, how is my post a dislike? It's the truth man

They haven't choked anything away yet. This should be no surprise that this MTL team is giving the Bs fits..they have for thousands of years it seems

Bs need to win tomorrow...i don't think they can win 3 in a row vs this team..maybe 2 in a row. 2-2 vs 3-1 is a HUGE difference.IN order for the Bs to win..i think it will go 7 games

KIL line needs to do something. PP and PK needs to bee 100 times better. Turnovers/mental mistakes need to be non existent tomorrow.

I never said they WERE chokers, said they have been LOOKING like chokers. We all knew this MTL team would give us fits but seriously, we've led all of 12 minutes in three + games so far. not a good sign.

They haven't choked anything away yet. This should be no surprise that this MTL team is giving the Bs fits..they have for thousands of years it seems

Bs need to win tomorrow...i don't think they can win 3 in a row vs this team..maybe 2 in a row. 2-2 vs 3-1 is a HUGE difference.IN order for the Bs to win..i think it will go 7 games

KIL line needs to do something. PP and PK needs to bee 100 times better. Turnovers/mental mistakes need to be non existent tomorrow.

And don't forget something else that's just as important..... Find a way, anyway to stop Pk Subban. He's killing us.

There's a surprise. Bart giving up another stupid penalty.

There's a surprise. Bart giving up another stupid penalty.
He's had more penalties this series than the season. He doesn't want to skate anymore, just grab

this team is cursed...just can't put the puck in the net...

NEED to break up the KIL line..they ******* blow

ive seen enough of bartkowski. he suks. how many more crossbars can the bruins hit. i feel constipated. where is adam mcqaid? i know hes hurt but i never hear anything about his status

Last edited:
ive seen enough of bartkowski. he suks. how many more crossbars can the bruins hit. i feel constipated. where is adam mcqaid? i know hes hurt but i never hear anything about his status

They an't catch a break....at all...10 goals and 10 posts

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back