PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bring on the Damn Habs!!!

EYS YEYYYSYSysysysyssysssss

WOOOO Fraser.

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome for the kid.

Such a nice way to end it. Habs and their fans couldn't leave the building fast enough. :D

ABOUT TIME DAMN. going home all tied up baby yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

He's out for the year -- ankle surgery. Very underrated loss. We don't have enough defensive defense men.
ive seen enough of bartkowski. he suks. how many more crossbars can the bruins hit. i feel constipated. where is adam mcqaid? i know hes hurt but i never hear anything about his status

This is going 7...Bs win sat..MTL wins monday..then 7 on wednesday

He's out for the year -- ankle surgery. Very underrated loss. We don't have enough defensive defense men.
i know. he does all the dirty work on the boards. they miss him. when did they say he was out for the year? i think you are thinking of dennis seidenberg?

it wouldn't feel right if this didn't go 7 now

i know. he does all the dirty work on the boards. they miss him. when did they say he was out for the year? i think you are thinking of dennis seidenberg?
I am not. Seidenberg could come back this round, though unlikely. McQuaid's surgery was disclosed earlier this week.

they should just let seidenberg sit. they have to think long term with him. they just gave him a 4 year extension. you can really see the difference without both of them in the lineup.

Last edited:
NO to seids...think long term here guys..do not rush him back

Amazing how both teams tightened up the defenses. The Habs have clogged the front of their net, neutralized the Bruins wingers, and still effectively plug the shooting lanes as Bruins D fire from the point. Factor in Price's calm confidence....I thought he would never get beat again. Hope he takes his cross bar out for a nice dinner and drinks.
Going forward, we know the B's are mentally tough (proven at overcoming obstacles) and now we get to see the Habs deal with a new mindset.... the pressure is more on their shoulders now

gl1iZGo.gif

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back