PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bron Bron the Flopping Flopper

Wow, Scott Foster leading the crew for another big game. You gotta be kidding me David Stern. Wow.

Celtics fans have to laugh at this one, as Foster - aside from being an accomplice linked by overwhelming evidence to Tim Donaghy - has ended the C's title hopes twice. Foster got handed Game 7 of the C's-Lakers in 2010 and Game 7 of Heat-Celts last year, and did not disappoint in either of those horrendously officiated games.

Hey, at least Stern's being transparent.

I haven't been watching these playoffs, and I'm glad I'm not. Don't bother tuning in tonite. The outcome of the game has been set.

Wow, Scott Foster leading the crew for another big game. You gotta be kidding me David Stern. Wow.

Celtics fans have to laugh at this one, as Foster - aside from being an accomplice linked by overwhelming evidence to Tim Donaghy - has ended the C's title hopes twice. Foster got handed Game 7 of the C's-Lakers in 2010 and Game 7 of Heat-Celts last year, and did not disappoint in either of those horrendously officiated games.

Hey, at least Stern's being transparent.

I haven't been watching these playoffs, and I'm glad I'm not. Don't bother tuning in tonite. The outcome of the game has been set.

Which is a shame because if they just let the officials officiate instead of possibly fixing the game, they'd probably still get the result they want. Game 6 was as egregious as anything I've ever seen, although you won't see too much complaining about that around here because it was the Heat that got screwed.

Which is a shame because if they just let the officials officiate instead of possibly fixing the game, they'd probably still get the result they want. Game 6 was as egregious as anything I've ever seen, although you won't see too much complaining about that around here because it was the Heat that got screwed.

That's what I hear. I haven't watched more than a few minutes, but I've heard friends say that the outcome of almost every game has been dictated by the officiating - in the favor of Indiana in a couple instances, in Miami's favor in one or two. No surprises there...but now that it's game 7, we'll see what style of play Foster dictates. I know where I think it's headed.

That's what I hear. I haven't watched more than a few minutes, but I've heard friends say that the outcome of almost every game has been dictated by the officiating - in the favor of Indiana in a couple instances, in Miami's favor in one or two. No surprises there...but now that it's game 7, we'll see what style of play Foster dictates. I know where I think it's headed.

So far I think you'd be hard pressed to say you expected this. Indiana is getting the benefit of the whistle. America wants to see the Heat out of the Finals. So far, the officiating looks to be making sure that happens.

1. They didn't say that it should be a part of the game. They said that it is. Don't like it? Talk to Jordan and Kobe.

2. You say the NBA wants the Heat in the Finals then completely ignore the shady calls that the refs have given Indiana throughout the series, and particularly last night (foul on LeBron when Hibbert leaves his feet then does not go straight up? Funny how that ended a Miami run just when they were getting close. Anybody know the spread for last night's game?).

3. Rooting for injuries? Very classy. You must love it when people like yourself root for Brady to get his knees blown out or Gronk to get his back broken. Piece of trash you are. I guess I would too though because if the Heat get past the Pacers then they are winning the title since the Spurs don't match up well.

**** you, **** Lebron and **** the Heat...I root for injuries on players that I can't ******* stand like the heat, Derek Jeter, Bernard Pollard, etc....If you don't like it then kiss my ass...

**** you, **** Lebron and **** the Heat...I root for injuries on players that I can't ******* stand like the heat, Derek Jeter, Bernard Pollard, etc....If you don't like it then kiss my ass...

There's a time to root for injuries. A guy like Pollard that puts a dirty hit on Brady is a decent example of that. But rooting for injuries to guys that otherwise seem like halfway decent people that don't go out of the way to maliciously injure anybody just because they are good and play for a rival team is out of line. But I appreciate you making my point for me and proving just how much of a scum lord you are. Your post was probably made from a Metro PCS smart phone during the "family dinner" portion of the night in which you, your 400 pound wife, and your son enjoy rib night at Golden Corral.

Next time some scumbag fan comes here and wishes injury on guys like Brady and Gronk, just read their posts and know that's what you look like.

LeBron will never get to experience the joy some other great athletes enjoy because he will forever be known as a douche bag ... ehh ... what goes around comes around. He has money and stats and that's about it. Had he stayed in cleveland he could have enjoyed a huge legacy.

LeBron will never get to experience the joy some other great athletes enjoy because he will forever be known as a douche bag ... ehh ... what goes around comes around. He has money and stats and that's about it. Had he stayed in cleveland he could have enjoyed a huge legacy.

What huge legacy would that have been? Having to be super human for the rest of his mediocre (at best) team to win in the playoffs? How quickly you forget what kind of supporting cast Jordan had.

There's a time to root for injuries. A guy like Pollard that puts a dirty hit on Brady is a decent example of that. But rooting for injuries to guys that otherwise seem like halfway decent people that don't go out of the way to maliciously injure anybody just because they are good and play for a rival team is out of line. But I appreciate you making my point for me and proving just how much of a scum lord you are. Your post was probably made from a Metro PCS smart phone during the "family dinner" portion of the night in which you, your 400 pound wife, and your son enjoy rib night at Golden Corral.

Next time some scumbag fan comes here and wishes injury on guys like Brady and Gronk, just read their posts and know that's what you look like.

First off I could care less what people say about Brady, Gronk or any other Patriot as it is all talk....No matter if you wish injury on somebody or not doesn't mean they will get injured.....To you thinking you are funny with your comments, all I have to say is that you wouldn't say that **** to my face, you are just an internet tough guy, I can back my **** up....

First off I could care less what people say about Brady, Gronk or any other Patriot as it is all talk....No matter if you wish injury on somebody or not doesn't mean they will get injured.....To you thinking you are funny with your comments, all I have to say is that you wouldn't say that **** to my face, you are just an internet tough guy, I can back my **** up....

Ah, it all makes sense now. You've got Short Man Syndrome.

i don't know why i came back to a NBA thread..but i am glad i did to read this gem

MqQKSQ.gif

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back