PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruins Ready For A Run!!!!

No takers?!?! I'm stoked for Friday. Playoff hockey is another animal

I am going to game 2...and IF they make round 2..home game 1 in that round...GREAT hockey last night...can't wait for the LA/SJ game tonight

bad start to that run...they sat back the entire game...have to change game plan for sunday. Don't worry i will be there...we win when i attend games :)

I don't get why this team has trouble beating Detroit. Better win the next two.

I don't get why this team has trouble beating Detroit. Better win the next two.

Det is very quick. Bs have a hard time becasue DET is so quick to get out of their own zone..they can't get a fore check going becasue the puck is already on it's way to the other end.

I really wish they got CBJ first round...Det does not match up well vs them

And what looch did...no excuses..such a bush league thing to do... 2nd time i like 2 months he has done this

Game 2 is must win....teams that trail 0-2 in a best of 7 only win 12% of time

Agreed Game 2 = MUST.

and the moment we got DET I was worried. Good veterans and goalie along with young guys who are FAST. which doesn't bode well for the bruins.

Rask played great, except for the goal against and dumbass play he tried to make at the dot. Chara, imo, should've stopped the puck/datysuk and forced him to make a play. and more offensive pressure is needed. it was one and done everytime in the zone for us. not good.
need more O pressure

They SHOULD come out sunday with a fire under their asses..if they don't then they aren't going to make it

The B's basically have had 2 weeks off. I think they'll get their stuff together for Sunday. This series won't be a walk in the park though. They'll win in 6 or 7, but the real test worries me round 2. Montreal up 2 on TB, with games 3 & 4 going up to Montreal. I said this in another thread, but a team that traditionally been a pain in our ass, and with a goalie like Price in net scares the crap out of me.

The B's basically have had 2 weeks off. I think they'll get their stuff together for Sunday. This series won't be a walk in the park though. They'll win in 6 or 7, but the real test worries me round 2. Montreal up 2 on TB, with games 3 & 4 going up to Montreal. I said this in another thread, but a team that traditionally been a pain in our ass, and with a goalie like Price in net scares the crap out of me.

Before we worry about the 2nd round..lets worry about this round...will be tough..very tough...MTL can wait

just got in from the gmae...(was at the Bs game at 3..Sox at 7 and left early)

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back