PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dear Adam,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam will always have my respect for what he did HERE, in New England. Everything after the 2005 season is a blurr as far as I am concerned. :p

This was his first ever missed field goal in a clutch situation I believe. Figures it happenes with the Colts. That kick was no where near as pressureing or difficult as the ones he made here.

Oh well, He's still probably a future HOFer IMO. He could have retired after 05 and would have been too. Sucks that he seems to be hurthing his lore with his tenure with the Colts.

Adam will always have my respect for what he did HERE, in New England. Everything after the 2005 season is a blurr as far as I am concerned. :p

This was his first ever missed field goal in a clutch situation I believe. Figures it happenes with the Colts. That kick was no where near as pressureing or difficult as the ones he made here.

Oh well, He's still probably a future HOFer IMO. He could have retired after 05 and would have been too. Sucks that he seems to be hurthing his lore with his tenure with the Colts.

Manning's choking and sucking are rubbing off on him.

Dear Adam,

Even Wes Welker could have made that kick. In fact, he kicked a 29 yarder against us in 2004 during a Miami loss. Enjoy the three million.

Boston Jay

PS: Thanks for missing another one, dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down