PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Denver Broncos are the class of the AFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

BusterTBronco

Banned
Reaction score
Remember that as we drop a world class beatdown on you guys this weekend. Your team doesn't have a prayer!

Six AFC championships (about to be seven)

The Denver Broncos are THE class of the AFC!

I have a friend from college who used to email me this exact same thing every year from 2000-2004, except it pertained to the Jets. Every year was going to "Be Green." He got a Pennington jersey after their 2002 playoff appearance.
The Pennington shirt is currently lining his cat's litterbox, and he doesn't e-mail me anymore except to congratulate me on another Pats victory.

Just saying. We've all heard it before.

BusterTBronco said:
Remember that as we drop a world class beatdown on you guys this weekend. Your team doesn't have a prayer!

if 6 AFC champs is what your claim to fame is. You came to post on the wrong teams messageboard. Perhaps the Texans might be impressed by that feat.

When the Broncos win a playoff game in this millenium, then come talk to us. Until then keep taking your medication.

Listen, "doc leather", this is the Denver Broncos we are talking about here. This is a team that has won more conference championships than any other team in the AFC. SIX (count em!) SIX AFC Championships!

We've got the best coach in the NFL in Mike Shanahan, the best running game in the league, one of the most effecient QB's, and a resurgent defense.

Oh, not to mention that the Denver Broncos are UNDEFEATED at home this season.

The Patriots have no chance to win this weekend. You really should just save yourselves the embarassment of getting your butts kicked and just not show up.

BusterTBronco said:

Could the broncos win yes.. Could the Pats win yes.. Vegas opened the line @ 3. Home teams get 3 points automatic.. Looks pretty even to me.. Why do the bronco fans need to say its giong to be a beating..
Could you base your post on some facts..

The first game the pats only lost by 8.. That is Brady having a bad day and a few key players not playing.. Brady has never cost the patriots a game in the playoffs.. And those key players are back.

Hey desi-patsfan,

I am curious to know. How many conference championships do the Patriots have?

Cuz we've got six of em. (soon to be seven)

This is not some weak ass New York Jets or Indy Colts team you are facing. This is the DENVER BRONCOS... the CLASS of the AFC!

BusterTBronco said:
patsfantroll.jpg

It's okay little troll, we understand the fear and anxiety you must be going through now.

BusterTBronco said:
Listen, "doc leather", this is the Denver Broncos we are talking about here. This is a team that has won more conference championships than any other team in the AFC. SIX (count em!) SIX AFC Championships!

We've got the best coach in the NFL in Mike Shanahan, the best running game in the league, one of the most effecient QB's, and a resurgent defense.

The Patriots have no chance to win this weekend. You really should just save yourselves the embarassment of getting your butts kicked and just not show up.

The Donkeys are really good at losing Super Bowls. But I don't think they have to worry about that this year. :D

BusterTBronco said:

The name of the game is to win Super Bowls not SIX AFC CHAMPIONSHIPS..
Shanahan is a top 5 coach but the fact is Billicheck has done more with less over the past 4 years.

PLummer is efficent because of a great running game. What happens when pressure is put on his shoulders? Will he revert (that means going back) to the old Plummer from Arizona..

Lastly pats were unbeaten at home since the RAZOR opened.. Sooner or later things come to an end.. One thing is for sure.. The pats will be 10-1 on Sunday or the Broncos will not be undefeated at home..

BusterTBronco said:
Hey desi-patsfan,

This is not some weak ass New York Jets or Indy Colts team you are facing. This is the DENVER BRONCOS... the CLASS of the AFC!

The pats have five. So you have one more AFC championship...big deal. I'll take the one more Super Bowl championship that Pats have over Denver.

Pats - 3 SB Championships (soon to be 4)
Denver - 2

Last edited:
BusterTBronco said:
Hey desi-patsfan,

You sound like Dan Duquette.. We've been to the playoffs x amount of years.. The goal is to win the entire thing...
YOU SOUND LIKE SOMEONE WHO CAN'T GRADUATE HIGHSCHOOL BUT HAS SPENT 6 YEARS IN 11TH GRADE.. YOU ARE PROUD TO BE IN 11TH GRADE..

Oh yea!?

Well how about this!

The Patriots are the best team in the Universe for eternity and if Mars had a football team full of 6-handed spider people playing defense, the Patriots are the only team in the NFL that could beat them. And the Patriots have the hottest cheerleaders in all of sports, and Willie McGinest eats lightning and sh-ts thunder...really.

So there!

(We can all make subjective claims. And they always sound silly unless you put evidence along side them).

Shanahan has won two superbowls with the Broncos. Pleez go on underestimating us. You guys are about to get punked and you won't know what hit you.

drleather2001 said:
Oh yea!?

Well how about this!

The Patriots are the best team in the Universe for eternity and if Mars had a football team full of 6-handed spider people playing defense, the Patriots are the only team in the NFL that could beat them. And the Patriots have the hottest cheerleaders in all of sports, and Willie McGinest eats lightning and sh-ts thunder...really.

So there!

(We can all make subjective claims. And they always sound silly unless you put evidence along side them).

u really need to lay off the pipe :)

BusterTBronco said:
Shanahan has won two superbowls with the Broncos. Pleez go on underestimating us. You guys are about to get punked and you won't know what hit you.
Broncos won the game by 8.. Um.. Didn't they have a bye week before meeting the patriots?
Are you aware that the Pats haven't lost to the same team twice in the same season since 01..

I know the facts are hard to look at but the pats aren't going to lie down..

(I'm at work with the boss out. So I have some free time to let my imagination wander...) :D

BusterTBronco said:
Hey desi-patsfan,

This guy sounds like my brother (he's a squeelers fan) evertime mentioning the 4 SB championships from the 70's. Hell, he wasnt even alive for the last 2 Squeelers championships.

6 afc championships last century dont mean shiet now.

We may not have 6 afc championships, but we have 3 (count them) 3 SUPERBOWLS in 4 years, and its like last year, the year before and 2 years before that one.

And that's funny, we taking crap from a dolts biatch...

Well

BusterTBronco said:

Well you keep counting AFC championships, and we'll keep counting Superbowl Championship rings :rocker:

We've got more conference championships than any other team in the AFC.

That makes us the best team in the AFC, bozo.

Now pleez remember that as you watch your team get their ass kicked this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes