PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hello from Wichita, KS

Casanova Frankenstein

On the Roster
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Pats fan who moved here from New Hamshahhhhhh four years ago (don't ask me why). Love watching 'Brady Flakes' (think 'Flutie Flakes') and Darth Belichick spoiling the hell out of us every year with championship level football.

I'm looking forward to commenting in here from time to time to glean info and share in the enthusiasm of this historic franchise.

GO PATS!

PS. What have the Patriots won since Spygate? Oh, I don't know, maybe a SUPER BOWL?!

Hey everyone!

Pats fan who moved here from New Hamshahhhhhh four years ago (don't ask me why). Love watching 'Brady Flakes' (think 'Flutie Flakes') and Darth Belichick spoiling the hell out of us every year with championship level football.

I'm looking forward to commenting in here from time to time to glean info and share in the enthusiasm of this historic franchise.

GO PATS!

PS. What have the Patriots won since Spygate? Oh, I don't know, maybe a SUPER BOWL?!

Hey man! I went to Wichita State for my undergrad! Yeah Kansas can suck somewhat, but I had the best time.

Bet you're loving the moment out there! Go Shocks and Go Pats! (never thought I'd say that together :D)

Hey man! I went to Wichita State for my undergrad! Yeah Kansas can suck somewhat, but I had the best time.

Bet you're loving the moment out there! Go Shocks and Go Pats! (never thought I'd say that together :D)

Awesome! Yeah, I'm going to be attending Wichita State to finish up a degree so it looks as if I'm going to be a Wu-Shock fan, lol. Been to a couple of the games already and, for a man who hasn't experienced college basketball up close, it's been a blast.

As far as the moment, Pats are making me feel like I'm living the dream man!

That interception still hasn't fully sunk in yet. It's almost as if I'm half expecting someone to tell me it was all a delusion, lol.

Awesome! Yeah, I'm going to be attending Wichita State to finish up a degree so it looks as if I'm going to be a Wu-Shock fan, lol. Been to a couple of the games already and, for a man who hasn't experienced college basketball up close, it's been a blast.

As far as the moment, Pats are making me feel like I'm living the dream man!

That interception still hasn't fully sunk in yet. It's almost as if I'm half expecting someone to tell me it was all a delusion, lol.

Nice! You're gonna have fun with Shocker basketball (they were average while I was in school).

Yeah, that INT! Check out the final 2 minutes video, someone has it posted on the main forum. It's beautiful.

Nice! You're gonna have fun with Shocker basketball (they were average while I was in school).

Yeah, that INT! Check out the final 2 minutes video, someone has it posted on the main forum. It's beautiful.

Cool, I'll be checking that out then.

Play angry!

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes