PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Iginla...we meet again...

Jarome Iginla Agrees To 1-Year Deal With Boston Bruins « CBS Boston
lol this is nuts. maybe he can redeem himself in the eyes of the boston faithfull. his style of play fits the bruins much better than pitt. hopefully he plays better then he did in the playoffs. a one year deal is nice because the cap goes back up next year. I was surprised ryder chose the devils over the bruins. that suked. I was hopefull he would return.

Jarome Iginla Agrees To 1-Year Deal With Boston Bruins « CBS Boston
lol this is nuts. maybe he can redeem himself in the eyes of the boston faithfull. his style of play fits the bruins much better than pitt. hopefully he plays better then he did in the playoffs. a one year deal is nice because the cap goes back up next year. I was surprised ryder chose the devils over the bruins. that suked. I was hopefull he would return.

pitt was using him on the LW when he is better at RW..was a bad decision by them IMO to put him at LW

$6 million seems like a lot of $$. Alfredson got $5.5 from Detroit I think, so considering he's 40, and Iginla is 35, apparently we got a bargain.

$6 million seems like a lot of $$. Alfredson got $5.5 from Detroit I think, so considering he's 40, and Iginla is 35, apparently we got a bargain.
It's a base of 1.8 with 4.2 million worth of incentives. That's more than a bargain... it's fantastic value.

if he says healthy he will get almost all of that because i see another run next year

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back