PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

James Sanders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats_2007

On the Roster
Reaction score
I love players like these. Very Solid but doesn't get alot of attention because of guys like Vilfork, Vrabel, Samual, Harrsion, Seau. etc.

Sanders led our secondary in tackles and can play both FS and SS well.

he is a very intelligent player for his age and he is only going to get better.

Patriots in 2010 Season - FS: Brandon Meriweather.....SS: James Sanders:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

the other reason he doesnt get as much attention as others is because he doesnt make highlight reel plays. hes not a flashy player but rather a very good one who does his assignment and doesnt miss tackles. i cant believe John Lynch made the pro bowl as alternate for Bob Sanders instead of James Sanders..Lynch was horrible and those who watched Patriot games would say either Harrison or Sanders deserved some recognition. Although im not sure Harrison is allowed after the suspension (not allowed to participate in pro bowls/win awards)

I love players like these. Very Solid but doesn't get alot of attention because of guys like Vilfork, Vrabel, Samual, Harrsion, Seau. etc.

Sanders led our secondary in tackles and can play both FS and SS well.

he is a very intelligent player for his age and he is only going to get better.

Patriots in 2010 Season - FS: Brandon Meriweather.....SS: James Sanders:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Only if NE inks him to a new contract. Sanders is a free agent after the 2008 season...

I'm really excited about this for our future.

He has been very solid player...A Patriot kind of player...He has a bright future.....

He has been very solid player...A Patriot kind of player...He has a bright future.....

Only if NE inks him to a new contract. Sanders is a free agent after the 2008 season...

If Rodney can come back for another year it might help in resigning Sanders cheaper at the end of next season.

Sanders even though lines up in FS i think he at 220 lb range is a perfect ss for us. merriweather being faster and smaller at FS makes sense.

we use alot of SS size players but its good to have a real FS size player in merriweather going against good WR teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back