PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Loss Solidifies PIT's Claim To Best Dynasty Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSummerallofthe80s

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
You could have dethroned them it had you won the Super Bowl this year. Great run but the Steelers of the 70s are still the all-time best dynasty.

PATSummerallofthe80s said:
You could have dethroned them it had you won the Super Bowl this year. Great run but the Steelers of the 70s are still the all-time best dynasty.

You won 4 of 6, we arent done yet.

Keep living in the past (more than 25 years ago). We can tie the Steelers dynasty next year. Steelers won 4 in 6 years, next year is year six for us. Your season ends tomorrow (though oddly enough, I hope you win), and Denver will be another footnote in history by next week. Also, San Francisco 49ers took 8 years to win 4. We are still the only other team other than Dallas to win 3 out of 4 years.

AndyJohnson said:

Not done yet but c'mon. Every NFL team now knows how beatable you can be. You guys have never lost this ugly. It's one thing to lose playing a good game, but this is going to sting you guys for a while.

Their all great imo. The Steelers of 70's,49ers of the 80's Dallas and Denver of 90's. I'm just glad we can put ourselves in such good company.

scott99 said:
Keep living in the past (more than 25 years ago). We can tie the Steelers dynasty next year. Steelers won 4 in 6 years, next year is year six for us. Your season ends tomorrow (though oddly enough, I hope you win), and Denver will be another footnote in history by next week. Also, San Francisco 49ers took 8 years to win 4. We are still the only other team other than Dallas to win 3 out of 4 years.

"Keep living in the Past." All dynasties are a thing of the past, including your's. Can't amke the 3 in 4 year argument because it is not 4 by essentially the same team. You'd have to win next year but that will never happen. The only thing that we can both count on is Manning will continue to choke in big games.

Steroids.

Perhaps you should think long and hard about the human life cost of YOUR "dynasty". There is a hideous stain on your team's dynasty that no amount of explanation can erase.

RIP Iron Mike (and whoever may be next from that team).

Last edited:
shmessy said:
Steroids.

Perhaps you should think long and hard about the human life cost of YOUR "dynasty". There is a hideous stain on your team's dynasty that no amount of explanation can erase.

RIP Iron Mike (and whoever may be next from that team).

Congratulations....you win my This Is The Most Idiotic Post I Have Ever Read. Sour grapes doesn't suit you well.

Not done yet but c'mon. Every NFL team now knows how beatable you can be. You guys have never lost this ugly. It's one thing to lose playing a good game, but this is going to sting you guys for a while.

We lost because of 2 specail teams fumbles and a terrible pass interefernce call. That is a loss, but not ugly.

Congratulations....you win my This Is The Most Idiotic Post I Have Ever Read. Sour grapes doesn't suit you well.

Facts hurt don't they?

Must've been difficult to find out you were a fan of the NFL's version of the East German Women's Swim Team.

You insult everyone's intelligence when you tout that Laboratory Manufactured team as something to emulate.

You are a worthless troll and the "rules" don't apply to you.

In the meantime, rest assured the entire country discounts your team's dynasty due to the "Steroid Curtain".

I am proud of what my Patriots have and continue to represent. What does your Pittsburgh Dynasty of the 70's represent now that the story has come out?

Last edited:
I still can't understand why some of us are so hung up on the whole "dynasty" thing. All that matters is the opponet ahead or in this case looking back on the season and preparing for next year.

Congratulations....you win my This Is The Most Idiotic Post I Have Ever Read.

Thank you. Considering the source, I see this as my greatest achievement of the night so far.

Last edited:
shmessy said:
In the meantime, rest assured the entire country discounts your team's dynasty due to the "Steroid Curtain".

A few trolls like you do not represent the whole country. Sober up.

Huh

Go Away! I will pull for the squealers tommorow, but just cause i can't stand the dolts!

Who gives a crap what the media thinks is the 'best dynasty ever'. I just want this franchise to continue winning.

The so called dynasty (I call every dynasty this by the way) isn't over by any stretch. As long as we have Belichick and Brady, we are still intact. Bottom line. We lost this season...it still burns me up, but it is over. Our so called dynasty isn't over in the slightest. We will just have to pick ourselves off from the ground again. In 2002, we did this as well.

A few trolls like you do not represent the whole country. Sober up.

Hey, Pat........pssst.....Steroids.

I have news for you - - the story is out and the whole country knows.

Your "dynasty" will always have a big ol' asterisk next to it. You'll never be able to erase it.

You're condemned to live with that Scarlett Letter.

There is a hideous stain on your team's dynasty that no amount of explanation can erase.

eh .. if in fact it it is true, you think the Steelers were the only team using 'steroids' ? .. you think the 'Steelers' had 'exclusive' access to steroids ? lol .. I know you're not that dumb .. if they were using it .. you sure as hell can bet many other teams were .. probably league wide use so the playing field was STILL evened .. your team gets credit but do not try to discredit that team .. that's one of the best EVER regardless of steroids or no steroids .. it's obvious you're just talking out of your ass though because NE lost

AndyJohnson said:
Amen. We win again next year, we're even. Once again in the next 2 two years will make us the greatest.

Besides, was PATSummers even born yet in the 70s? Judging from his posts, I think not. Hey, Pittsburgh doesn't even have a pro NBA team to compare aginst the 50s/60s Celtics...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back