PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

misnomer

BruschiOnTap

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I think this forum title 'religion and lighthearted discussion' might have been a tad ill-conceived. There is nothing lighthearted about religious discussions. I always chuckle to myself when I click on that link...

I think this forum title 'religion and lighthearted discussion' might have been a tad ill-conceived. There is nothing lighthearted about religious discussions. I always chuckle to myself when I click on that link...

I think Ian was being a little sarcastic with that title. Actually, it would've been more accurate to call it 3 to be 4's born-again blog.

I think Ian was being a little sarcastic with that title. Actually, it would've been more accurate to call it 3 to be 4's born-again blog.

why? You are posting on the threads as much as me. You must be enjoying the experience. ;)

Nice to know our webmaster's got a sense of humor

Perhaps he'll give 3tobe4 his own space on the patsfans website if the conversion rate picks up ;)

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back