PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday Night Football: New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks - preview and pick

Re: Monday Night Football: New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks - preview and predi

The Ravens making the Super Bowl and Flacco throwing up his DPI specials to beat the Seahawks in a crazy outdoor game would make me hate the NFL for a very long time.

I'm not sure the Ravens will even make the playoffs. I just look at how they're built and see a team that would at least have a chance in Seattle. They're big on the line, they have good pass rushing on the edges, and their offense consists of flacco lobbing bombs downfield, which will either end up as big plays or long punts, depending upon which player makes the catch.

Re: Monday Night Football: New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks - preview and predi

I don't remember what was said about how many players are still left when he got there but I believe it's less than 10, maybe less than 5. He didn't exactly fall on the talent like Jim Harbaugh did.

I was actually referring to their drafting from 2010-2012, and their free agent moves/trades since Carroll's been there. The Seahawks have done a great job of roster building. Having Red Bryant as a holdover doesn't hurt, either.

They looked good all right, but if we get to face them it will be on neutral ground, which is good. Neither Seattle, or their opponent last night, NO, is the same team away from home. Hopefully Carolina knocks them out in the playoffs, as I feel if we got to face Carolina again we'd beat them, having learned from our mistakes (and hopefully having a different officiating crew). Seattle scares me.

Yeah Seattle worries me more mainly because Brady had success against Carolina despite the loss. Usually with teams like Baltimore and NYG that are tough matchups for you never see Brady looking that comfortable or accurate against them even when he's won.

Overall, if Talib/Dennard are healthy I like our chances against any team as it's a completely different defense and the offense is clearly rolling.

BT38WwSIUAARYXx.jpg:large

I was actually referring to their drafting from 2010-2012, and their free agent moves/trades since Carroll's been their. The Seahawks have done a great job of roster building. Having Red Bryant as a holdover doesn't hurt, either.

Will be interesting to see how they do after next season when Russell Wilson can begin negotiating a new contract. They have a very, very solid young quarterback for a fraction of the price. But yeah, top to bottom, that team is stacked.

Will be interesting to see how they do after next season when Russell Wilson can begin negotiating a new contract. They have a very, very solid young quarterback for a fraction of the price. But yeah, top to bottom, that team is stacked.

Absolutely. The greatest engine of NFL parity, paychecks in a salary cap system, will eventually kick in out in Seattle.

2010 draft:

Okung
Thomas
Tate
Thurmond
Chancellor

2011 draft:

Carpenter
Wright
Sherman
Smith

2012 draft: