PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

More on the intersection of athletes and dogs

Whew! I won't say what I thought this thread was about.

http://showyoursoftside.org/

Something good happening in Baltimore, including NFL players and other athletes.
Yes, that's good. But I otherwise wouldn't have known there is an epidemic of animal abuse in Baltimore, likely gang-related, to which this campaign is targeted. THAT is alarming. Also, we shouldn't forget that the Ravens released Terrence Cody who was indicted last month on 13 counts of animal cruelty. So however involved the team is might be construed as another after-the-fact attempt at saving face.

Last edited:
Yes, that's good. But I otherwise wouldn't have known there is an epidemic of animal abuse in Baltimore, likely gang-related, to which this campaign is targeted. THAT is alarming. Also, we shouldn't forget that the Ravens released Terrence Cody who was indicted last month on 13 counts of animal cruelty. So however involved the team is might be construed as more after-the-fact face saving.
Not just Cody, his wife has been charged as well. I'm guessing they don't get invited to any soft side functions.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2015/03/terrence_codys_arraignment_on.html

-"The charges against Cody and his wife include seven involving a Spanish bullmastiff, two of which are felonies.

The indictments allege that between Dec. 19 and Jan. 19, Cody intentionally tortured and inflicted unnecessary suffering on the dog, then "intentionally cruelly" killed it. The indictments also charge that Cody and his wife did not provide the dog with proper food, water, veterinary care, space and shelter."​

Another outstanding example of a Baltimore Raven player.

Wow guys, really?

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back