PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mrs B’s TC Report August 4th AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruschifan1

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Just in from this morning’s session with Big Al. It was a beautiful, breezy day on the hill and was one of the least crowded days thus far. The VIP section was jammed with people on a Reebok promotion but the hill and stands were practically empty. Guys were once again in full pads but big [...]

More...

Just in from this morning’s session with Big Al. It was a beautiful, breezy day on the hill and was one of the least crowded days thus far. The VIP section was jammed with people on a Reebok promotion but the hill and stands were practically empty. Guys were once again in full pads but big [...]

More...

Hello and thanks, Mrs. B. Any thoughts on the performance of the non-Brady quarterbacks (Cassell, in particular)?

Having seen c.j , aiken and washington .how do you think they will stack up from 4th WR and up.

I was there today as well, Pollard walked right by me and my brother reminded him we're gonna beat Indy. His eyes widened and he smiled and gave us a rather confident, "Oh yeah, oh yeah.." I told him we were glad to have him a board and he acknowledged me. It was neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots