PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MrsB’s (late) 7/31 AM TC Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruschifan1

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Kids, Sorry it’s late but I just got back from lunch with my boys and it’s almost time for me to head back out. Unfortunately I have a bunch of numbers scribbled on a piece of paper and barely remember what they were for…hehe.* This morning’s muggy session was in full pads and there’s another [...]

More...

The one thing I wondered at the end when they were doing moderate sprints at the end of practice was ...when do they do sprinting conditioning? are they expected to do that on their own and already be in shape with wind sprints? or does Woicek(sp) work on that outside the regular practice schedule or does it happen before training camp I assume?

This makes me happy: During full squad work, Cassell went deep to CJ Jones and Bryant broke it up nicely along the sidelines.

The pick six is exciting, but I would rather have a CB doing this any day of the week. And from what I keep reading, this is Bryant's specialty. :)

The one thing I wondered at the end when they were doing moderate sprints at the end of practice was ...when do they do sprinting conditioning? are they expected to do that on their own and already be in shape with wind sprints? or does Woicek(sp) work on that outside the regular practice schedule or does it happen before training camp I assume?

In the NFL these days with all the offseason activities you are expected to come in and be in shape. I am sure most of this goes on in the offseason activities.

Re: MrsB’s (late) 7/31 AM TC Report

This makes me happy: During full squad work, Cassell went deep to CJ Jones and Bryant broke it up nicely along the sidelines.

The pick six is exciting, but I would rather have a CB doing this any day of the week. And from what I keep reading, this is Bryant's specialty. :)
I think Reiss pointed out that the CBs were getting their hands on a lot of balls this camp. :singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes