PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My father's at this mornings Practice giving me updates from his Trio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: My father's at this mournings Practice giving me updates from his Trio

Maybe his father was mourning the fact that he got his arse up to go down to a morning practice and all he got was to watch was a walkthrough.

Yeah, I was going to suggest it must've been a bad practice but decided not to go there.

Why didn't SBB's Dad mention that Wright, Hobbs and other Pup'ers were there as well....but no Rodney sighting.

Did he also happen to mention that Vrabel appeared to be running and was on field with the "D", but behind them,,,Seau style (from last year). Also Vrabel was talking and joking with BB for quite awhile. After practice, instead of going to bubble with the other pupers - he went to locker room. I think he may have been or is about to be activated.

I wasn't there myself so I was just passing on what My dad saw. If I didn't mention it its becuase he didnt see it (his eyes are not the greatest) or he just failed to mention it.

I didnt know the site had an auto spell

I don't know how it is set up but I get red underlines for misspelled words and green for grammar ala Word.

Why are we assuming that b/c Vrabel was at the walk-thru (along with most of the other PUP guys) and then "spoke to BB," that he is therefore about to be activated?

Why are we assuming that b/c Vrabel was at the walk-thru (along with most of the other PUP guys) and then "spoke to BB," that he is therefore about to be activated?
No-one is assuming it, fgssand said he thinks it might be about to happen based on what he saw - he may be wrong but he has more chance of being right than you or I do sitting in CA.

Regardless, as long as the PUPs are moving well it's reasonable to think they are minor issues rather than major ones.

I think the assumption is being made on what he saw from Vrabel while he was at the walk thru and not just that he was there but you would have to have FGS elaborate for you.

I wasn't there myself so I was just passing on what My dad saw. If I didn't mention it its becuase he didnt see it (his eyes are not the greatest) or he just failed to mention it.

I just wanted to thank you for the update.

My Father said:
Short practice....half the team done and walking off. Only rookies and new guys and bubble guys remain.....here is where they make it or break as bb is right there.

Looks like these guys will get a chance to impress BB

I just wanted to thank you for the update.

No problem happy to do it as it gets us talking about football and farther and farther away from offseason threads.

No-one is assuming it, fgssand said he thinks it might be about to happen based on what he saw - he may be wrong but he has more chance of being right than you or I do sitting in CA.

Regardless, as long as the PUPs are moving well it's reasonable to think they are minor issues rather than major ones.

Speculation about Vrabel based on these observations......folks, it's all we get.

a) He stood behind the "D" Seau style

b) He sprinted in front of the "D" every time they moved to a new position on the field.

c) His long chats with BB

d) his appearance

e) the fact that all the other pup'ers except for Vrabel went into the practice bubble after the walk through.

Last edited:

Welker is here as well...pup of course. Saw an audible that appears to be new...brady hand signals the moss td parting of red sea to the wr's...ball went over middle to gaffney coming across from slot...possible deception with people thinking ball going to moss.

That's the funniest thing I've heard today. Badass, just badass.

Thanks for the updates, sbb.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes