PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Now threads about Pats being moved????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Why is a thread about Branch and whether he should be paid Wayne money moved??? Huh???? Just curious....

Last edited:
Pats726 said:
Why is a thread about Branch and whether he should be paid Wayne money moved??? Huh???? Just curious....

I scanned the site a few times yesterday and scanned some of those same posts that were moved. If I had to make a wilda$$ guess on why they were moved it would be that they were disintegrating into personal attacks at times. Moderators might have thought the same thing? :confused:

edzo44 said:
I scanned the site a few times yesterday and scanned some of those same posts that were moved. If I had to make a wilda$$ guess on why they were moved it would be that they were disintegrating into personal attacks at times. Moderators might have thought the same thing? :confused:
Yes...some were..I KNOW that..but..that one?? Did you read the thread??? I am still clueless why..
EDIT: I just read the thread AND no personal attacks at all..actual football talk..so??? I am not sure why it was moved...the ONLY common thing is that the originator is the same as teh other two threads that were moved...but it's a football thread??
STill in the dark...

Last edited:
It's now clogging up the General forum. You have to weed through them to get to all important farvorite song or best movie threads.:mad:

I don't know how much of that I will be able to take.

Last edited:
Yeah, I was wondering about that too. I asked a question in that one, and was actually hoping for some kind of answer. It was about football and stuff.
For real.
Ah wait, I see it's back.

Last edited:
CrazyDave said:
Yeah, I was wondering about that too. I asked a question in that one, and was actually hoping for some kind of answer. It was about football and stuff.
For real.
Ah wait, I see it's back.
GREAT!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pats726 said:
Yes...some were..I KNOW that..but..that one?? Did you read the thread??? I am still clueless why..
EDIT: I just read the thread AND no personal attacks at all..actual football talk..so??? I am not sure why it was moved...the ONLY common thing is that the originator is the same as teh other two threads that were moved...but it's a football thread??
STill in the dark...

I guess you missed the significance of the common denominator in all the moved threads....the thread starter. I think perhaps Ian was trying once again to get members to cut the crap. Mock threads, pissing matches, nuisance threads, this place has taken on a very different air lately, and it stinks. And because the football forum is the cornerstone of HIS website, it's tenor reflects on him and those who contribute to the site. Ian administers this site with a deft touch. That used to be all it required.

MoLewisrocks said:
I guess you missed the significance of the common denominator in all the moved threads....the thread starter. I think perhaps Ian was trying once again to get members to cut the crap. Mock threads, pissing matches, nuisance threads, this place has taken on a very different air lately, and it stinks. And because the football forum is the cornerstone of HIS website, it's tenor reflects on him and those who contribute to the site. Ian administers this site with a deft touch. That used to be all it required.
I did mention that there was a common thread..the originator..that was mentioned by me..but I was just curious because that particular thread was Patriot football..and there really wasn't any personal attacks. I do tend to agree with you..it does stink.If that is the reason, fine...except another thread that the same person started was still there..IT IS back now,,I just wasn't sure why it was moved..but yes..I DO agree with you on how thngs have changed...and nonsense has to be gone..eliminated. AND I agree Ian has done a GREAT job in running this board!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back