OT: PatsFans.com supporters - some upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
A few changes as you probably noticed. New header, which gives the forum a little better look & feel, and I moved around the premium forum areas so you can check for new posts in the VIP Forum by scrolling down here, which will hopefully get some people in there more and create some new threads and create some more discussion.

I'll be posting a list of upcoming T-Shirt shipments in the VIP Patriots Forum tomorrow. For anyone who would like to donate and does so today or tomorrow (Monday), I'll be sure to get your name added as well so you get into that group as well. For anyone who renews, the same deal also holds true for you as well :)

Believe me - your support is definitely appreciated. Ad rates have dropped off dramatically since the season ended, so the coming months definitely should present a challenge. Needless to say thanks to all who have donated, and hopefully I can come up with some other things to make life a bit easier.

For registered users you may have noticed that two of the ad blocks disappear after your login, and the ones that are left are spread out more so that they don't disrupt thread reading too much. I also added a "Similar Threads" block which show related threads under the reply area. Brings back some good discussion from years ago and some interesting topics.

So some changes for everyone, and I'll continue to look at other things as well to try and improve everyone's experience, not just those who donate.

Last edited:
Re: OT - PatsFans.com supporters - some changes

New header is pretty cool, I think it would be cool if Supporters had a selection of themes/skins to choose from.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: OT - PatsFans.com supporters - some changes

New header is pretty cool, I think it would be cool if Supporters had a selection of themes/skins to choose from.

I know - unfortunately it's either site-wide or not at all. A limitation of vBulletin that they haven't fixed yet :rolleyes:

Re: OT: PatsFans.com supporters - some changes

As much as I like all the cool bells and whistles, it's the postings and posters and commenters around here that keep me coming back.

Nice work, Ian! Thanks for all you do.

Respects,

Re: OT: PatsFans.com supporters - some changes

As much as I like all the cool bells and whistles, it's the postings and posters and commenters around here that keep me coming back.

Nice work, Ian! Thanks for all you do.

Respects,

Amen to that :rocker:. This place would be nothing if no one came, and I definitely remember the days when no one was here...it was pretty boring. As I've said before I'm greatful everyone spends their time here, and I'm glad I've gotten to know so many of you. Makes running this place much more rewarding with all the relationships I've built with each of you. That in itself has made it all worth it :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye