PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Thursday Night Football: Jets @ Bills game discussion (NFL Network)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How in the world did this jets team beat us.

OUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't mind (or be surprised) if this was the final score of the game. The Jets are lucky Buffalo's run defense is so awful.

Summer Catch is on right now as well. I've been flipping back and forth between the game and that movie just to try to get a view of Jessica Biel getting into her panties and swimming in the pool. :)

Well, watching Freddie Prinze act is about as much torture as this game. That movie really makes you suffer for those brief Jessica Beil money shots.

Question, has Brady made any kind of run forward this season? I mean trying to get a first down?

just to try to get a view of Jessica Biel getting into her panties and swimming in the pool. :)

Nothing like a sentence with "Jessica Biel" and "panties" in it to cure whatever ails! :p

The only positive of this game is it was a really fast first half.

Well, watching Freddie Prinze act is about as much torture as this game. That movie really makes you suffer for those brief Jessica Beil money shots.

Indeed. And, as far as I can tell, those money shots are over. Right now, Freddy Prinze is telling Jessica Biel that he loves her and the guy from Tremors is celebrating the victory which Freddy Prinze's character just walked out on. Eh, back to the game I guess.

The Bills defense sucks and then the Jets offense will blow their chance for a TD. It is coming.

Wrecks can barely lift his arms.

There was an accidental joke earlier in this game as well. When Millen and the other guy were talking about Sanchez's interceptions this season, they did a graphic which shows the amount of interceptions Sanchez has thrown per-game and said that it must have produced a lot of stress on Rex's heart. I thought this was hilarious since it's pretty clear that Rex's heart is already stressed from the daily Baconators that he pounds down gullet.

I just got home from work to see Edwards touchdown, have I missed anything or are the offences just playing that bad?

There was an accidental joke earlier in this game as well. When Millen and the other guy were talking about Sanchez's interceptions this season, they did a graphic which shows the amount of interceptions Sanchez has thrown per-game and said that it must have produced a lot of stress on Rex's heart. I thought this was hilarious since it's pretty clear that Rex's heart is already stressed from the daily Baconators that he pounds down gullet.

I saw that, commentator said 'it must be pretty close to rex ryan's ekg' :rofl:

I'm sure the NFL Network is glad they got a match up between the Bad News Bears and the Washington Generals. Awful. Just awful.

Papa and Millen are a really dull announcing duo...

jets will win this nowand we need to hear more bravado from the jets

Sanchez comes up lame on turf without being touched. I hope it isn't too serious, but those type of injuries can be the dreaded ACL tear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes