PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Thursday Night Football: Jets @ Bills game discussion (NFL Network)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez comes up lame on turf without being touched. I hope it isn't too serious, but those type of injuries can be the dreaded ACL tear.
Is it ironic that the week Wrecks reaches out to Joe.G about teaching Sanchez to slide he gets taken out of the game with a knee for diving head first to pick up a first down.

One good thing that comes from this game is, I'm no longer overly concerned about out next game with the Jills.:sleeping:

That really doesn't look like an ACL injury.

The NFL would have had a hard time finding a worse crowd than this.

The biggest reason why Toronto should never have an NFL team is because it will be just like it is tonight and just like it is at Leafs games. All corporate seats with people who give the tickets to clients or don't even go....rich guys who don't know how to let loose...only know the team's top 2 players, and really don't understand the nuts and bolts of the game....

This crowd is literally pathetic...can't wait to hear it get bashed in all the sports columns tomorrow.

The bills are not TOs home team. They have nothing to cheer for. There is a misconception out there that all NFL fans in Toronto are bills fans. Not really true. NFL is big out here, but you have pats fans, steeler fans, cowboys fans, etc. Who would you be cheering for if you were watching two NFC teams playing eachother?

Last edited:
I have no idea how this game is progressing..... :confused:

I am watching the "Civil War".

Very good game between (Oregon and Oregon State):)

Last edited:
Toronto and the Bills get linked mostly because there so close to each other distance wise and some fans often go down to Buffalo to see a game. I hope the Bills host the Pats next year in Toronto. It's a really cheap flight for me compared to seeing the Pats in Foxboro.

Is there someone here who really understand what Rex does with his defense?
How come it looks like they always have more men on the field?

Toronto and the Bills get linked mostly because there so close to each other distance wise and some fans often go down to Buffalo to see a game. I hope the Bills host the Pats next year in Toronto. It's a really cheap flight for me compared to seeing the Pats in Foxboro.

Don't worry, in a few years, all the Bills home games will be in Toronto. I just can't see the Bills staying in Buffalo for the long term. Not enough revenue.

Don't worry, in a few years, all the Bills home games will be in Toronto. I just can't see the Bills staying in Buffalo for the long term. Not enough revenue.
If they move to Toronto, I guess the Bills opponents wont have to worry about home town noise being a problem.

dear-god-make-it-stop.jpg

The only upside would be that I would not be leaving the country to see the Pats.

So, Foxboro? ;)

Foxboro is all corporate suits who don't really care about the team and just talk business throughout the game? If so, that sucks.

I hate the Bills but the one thing I do admire is that when I go to games, those fans are hardcore.

And if I was an exec who had access to lower bowl tix on the 50 for every game, regardless of what team I cheered for, I'd be off my ass going nuts every Sunday. That belt and dress shirt crap is reserved for Monday to Friday....everything else is fair game.

Hehe, give credit to Canada for at least hosting an NFL game. Canada never gets involved with anything on a world stage

Real history buff, aren't you? :rolleyes:

Ummmmm..... Intentional grounding anyone?!?

I guess it all depends on who will run the team when Ralph Wilson passes on...

Ok Jills, now don't screw this up...

1 td game....cmon jills

Is there someone here who really understand what Rex does with his defense?
How come it looks like they always have more men on the field?

They motion a lot and also come up a lot but most of the time drop back in coverage except on all out blitzes, or overload.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes