PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Real Madrid sign Kaka

Ciara's Dad

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
BBC SPORT | Football | Europe | Milan braced for Kaka departure

The fightback against Barcelona starts in earnest now. Goes to show how much it hurt Madrid to see their great rivals win the Champions league, the Spanish domestic league and Spanish cup. Also, the 6-2 defeat by them in the league was a humiliation for Madrid.

Kaka is a class act both on and off the field. He will flourish in Spain where he'll get a lot more space to work.
The president must have very deep pockets. I would be shocked if the spending stops there. They also need a defence. What they have now will simply not do, as Liverpool showed in last seasons Champions League.

Never thought I'd see the day when Belusconi would allow his prize asset to leave AC Milan. He'd better stay clear of any Rossoneri!

He wouldn't play in the prem because Mascherano would have him in his back pocket again...

BBC SPORT | Football | Europe | Real Madrid agree on Benzema deal

Karim Benzema now added to the shopping trolley for £30million. :eek:
I wonder when they will start their shopping for a defence. Or with the attack force they have assembled, they might think of playing without one.
Primera Liga the one to watch next year. :D
(Except that is if you live in England)

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back