PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shanny Own Billicek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bronco Freak said:
Broncos by 10.

And yet in your signature you say 34-20 Broncos. Take off your shoes next time Einstein. :rolleyes:

rockhopper said:
I am a devout Broncos fan who must appologize for the guy who claims to also be a Bronco fan and started this crazy post. I for one have great admiration for Belichick and I would also like to point out that I believe Shanahan has patterned this Broncos team after the Patriots. And why not? Who's the only team that can handle the Colts on a regular basis? They are alarming similar which makes this a very interesting match up. These teams are built around character instead of star power. Plummer has had his best season so far and he was very Brady like in his efficiency. Denvers defense is built on quickness and confussion, also very Patriot like. Look at their runners. Any stars there? How about receivers? Like the Patriots, no real stars there of the likes of Chad "the mouth" Johnson or Marvin Harrison. So, how does Brady throw for over 4,000 yards this season with out those star wide outs? Character, Discipline, focus, and unselfish team spirit. All those things were also evident in Denver this year. Why do you think Shanahan got rid of Portis? Heres why. Because Portis claimed to be world champ and then didn't back it up in the playoffs. that did not fly with Shanahan and I know Belichick wouldn't put up with that either. Am I right? Anyway, if the Patriots win this weekend, I will be pushing for the Pats because they are the closest thing to my team. Also, to my fellow Bronco fans. Can we please cut out the trash talk? We are in for a real battle on Saturday, no doubt about it and we would be foolish to think otherwise.

Very well said, quite refreshing compared to the other guy here :). The funny thing about trolls like him is that they do nothing but lower respect for their team and fellow fans while increasing our love for our team.

And truly I tell you, I will be cheering hard for Denver to beat Indy if you guys best us. May you take our Colt-killing spirit with you.

JoeSixPat said:
Cost of a six pack of Coors Light to get your courage up to post smack - $2.99QUOTE]

...I think the Coors Light is a bit over $2.99. More like $4.99. Pre-beer. I would much rather have the Sam Adams.

Keep calling me a troll. The Patsies are 1-5 vs real competition.

Your division was garbabe.

Your defense is not that good.

Our running game is #1 in the NFL.

We give up the 3rd least pts in the NFL.

This is all reality. It is you who can't deal with the truth. I don't care about the first game other than that at the coaching level, Shanny showed that he is a better coach than Billichick.
2 weeks off
homefield advantage
Better in all 3 facets of the game.

And whoever said the Jax have a better front 7 than the Broncos, lay off the pipe dude. We have the best LBS in football, bar none.

Our D-Line is full of 1st round picks that are playing outstanding football.
28919415221.gif

ITS THE END OF AN ERA

Nice 3 year run Patsies. Your in the history books. Thanks for holding it down for the AFC.

BRONCOS 30

PATS 17

4th quarter, your defense is gonna get FKD UP !!!

I can't wait to see us go 2 TE strongside, as soon as you see that Pats fans, PUT 7 ON THE BOARD FOR US!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Bronco Freak said:
We have the best LBS in football, bar none.

So what do you make of Rosevelt Colvin, Mike Vrabel, Tedy Bruschi, and Willie McGinest?

They bow down to the mighty Ian Gold, D.J. Williams, and Al Wilson?

Yep. They certainly trump the Pats when it comes to proven playoff experience.

Of course, that is what matters here. The Pats have historically played their best football when the playoffs come around. The 2004 regular season had its share of bad moments, but the Pats were most remembered for what they did against the Colts, Steelers, and Eagles.

Now, despite with again, their share of regular-season slips, the Pats will be most remembered for dominating Jacksonville, and what the future holds.

Last edited:

This is all reality. It is you who can't deal with the truth. I don't care about the first game other than that at the coaching level, Shanny showed that he is a better coach than Billichick.
2 weeks off
homefield advantage

And whoever said the Jax have a better front 7 than the Broncos, lay off the pipe dude. We have the best LBS in football, bar none.

ITS THE END OF AN ERA

Nice 3 year run Patsies. Your in the history books. Thanks for holding it down for the AFC.

BRONCOS 30

PATS 17

I can't wait to see us go 2 TE strongside, as soon as you see that Pats fans, PUT 7 ON THE BOARD FOR US!!!!!!!

I question if you even know a damn thing about the logistics of football, and I won't even bother trying to teach you. It would be falling on invariably deaf ears.

How has Shanahan shown he is a better coach than Belichick? Are you that much of a grade-school aged homer?

Since when does draft position matter? Your defense has next to nothing in terms of playoff experience.

Again, it's falling upon deaf ears. I don't even know why I bother, because this oblivious, bored teenager will probably just respond with his usual homer repsonses, the same video clip 10 times over, and capitalized BRONCOS RULE DUDE! expressions of complete ignorance.

Last edited:
Bilichick has been considered one of the top three coaches of all time. You can believe what you want, but most fans outside of this and the bronco's board will consider Bilichick a better coach then Shanahan. You may have the better record against us, but most knowledgable NFL fans believe that Bilichick is a better coach then Shanahan (not to take anything off Shanhan. He, too, is a great coach.)

I really didnt mind the bronco's before the sudden infest of Bronco's trolls. You guys really piss me off and have turned me completely against the Broncos. If we win, I expect some funny posts here come saturday night. Good Luck.

PATSNUTme said:
Bronco Freak said:
Me no spell checky, but me have degree from university.

It's not your spelling and I'll take your word about your degree. However, you have to be one of the dumbest bastards to ever post on this board.

I think you were a mile high before you got to mile high.

Bronco Freak...living proof that crack don't smoke itself

How has Shanahan shown he is a better coach than Belichick? Are you that much of a grade-school aged homer?

Head to head.

Your defense has next to nothing in terms of playoff experience.

John Lynch? Trevor Pryce? Al Wilson? Nick Ferguson? Ian Gold?

And Playoff experiAnce is overrated outside of the QB position anyway. You could say the same thing about your team that first won the SB, right? Of course you could. It's meaningless.

Your running game is garbage. After the 1st quarter, you might run the ball 7 or 8 more times the rest of the game. Brady will throw it about 40+ times, and that spells big win for us!!!

2 weeks off, homefield, strength of schedule, balance on offense, better in all 3 facets of the game, and a better head coach. It's the end of an era.

Don't worry, you guys still have 3 out of 4 SuperBowls, but all dynasties must end. Brady's ends Saturday night.

Congrats on the wild card win though!!!

Bronco Freak said:
...strength of schedule...

Uh... not to rain on your parade or anything, but your strength of schedule was not as strong as ours. Your SOS was .500 - ours was over .500.

Neener.

Bronco Freak said:
Head to head.

John Lynch? Trevor Pryce? Al Wilson? Nick Ferguson? Ian Gold?

And Playoff experiAnce is overrated outside of the QB position anyway. You could say the same thing about your team that first won the SB, right? Of course you could. It's meaningless.

Your running game is garbage. After the 1st quarter, you might run the ball 7 or 8 more times the rest of the game. Brady will throw it about 40+ times, and that spells big win for us!!!

2 weeks off, homefield, strength of schedule, balance on offense, better in all 3 facets of the game, and a better head coach. It's the end of an era.

Don't worry, you guys still have 3 out of 4 SuperBowls, but all dynasties must end. Brady's ends Saturday night.

Congrats on the wild card win though!!!

I'm actually starting to enjoy this... you'd think he'd get tired of saying the same thing over and over again.

Like he doesn't have to explain what the points are anymore cause we've heard them 60 times: 2 weeks off, home field, strength of schedule, we pwn u d00dz!

Just for the record, too, the best linebackers in the business belong to the New England Patriots, to quote Tom Jackson (former Bronco) and paraphrase a jillion others. Don't worry though, I'm sure Al Wilson'll make up for them all with his broken thumb power.

CheerforTom said:
Just for the record, too, the best linebackers in the business belong to the New England Patriots, to quote Tom Jackson (former Bronco) and paraphrase a jillion others. Don't worry though, I'm sure Al Wilson'll make up for them all with his broken thumb power.

Yeah, since he was an All Pro, was vrabel or anyone else an all pro on your team, was the god that is Bruschi??

You quote a jillion others...name them.

Its apples and oranges anyway, 4-3 vs 3-4.

Bottomline - our defense is better than yours.

Say something...

How many playoff games has that defense won? Championships? Anything but the right to get blown off the field by the Colts?

Say something.....

Bronco Freak said:
Yeah, since he was an All Pro, was vrabel or anyone else an all pro on your team, was the god that is Bruschi??

Say something...

Seymour was an All-Pro. I can understand why you overlooked him though since he is always injured when we play you guys. Don't worry, Jake as well as Bronco fan will become well aquainted with him come Saturday. Plus, with Seymour in the lineup, it just makes our LBs that much better.

Bronco Freak said:
I call em like I see'em. And, moron, the Patriots were 3-6 vs teams over .500 (now 4-6). And that includes shutting out a good Tampa Team.

Bronco Freak said:
Our division wasn't the greatest, but it was probably the hardest hit with injuries as well. Especially between the Jets and Pats.

Bronco Freak said:
Says you. Mr. Know nothing. Patriots were amongst the best in the 2nd half of the year. BTW, how many shut outs did Denver post this year?

Bronco Freak said:
LIE. You were #2, but only because of a strong 1st 8 games The last half of the season you only avg. 3.8 YPC

Bronco Freak said:
That and $1000 will get you to the SB. Just ask the Pittsburgh Steelers from last year when they had the defense that gave up the LEAST number of points in the NFL. The Patriots hung 40 on them.

Bronco Freak said:

Actually, the garbage you are spweing is not reality. I can handle the truth just fine. its you who can't. Heck, I've already caught you at least one lie. And you were caught with some misinformation there also buddy.

Bronco Freak said:
2 weeks off
homefield advantage

Actually, moron, I proved you wrong with your claim that Denver was better in all 3 facets of the game. But I don't expect a troll to admit the TRUTH.

Yes, you have home field advantage. How did that work out for Teams last weekend? Yep, only the PATS won.

2 weeks off? Yep. So, the Broncos have had 2 weeks off. Should mean they shouldn't have an excuse if the Patriots whip them.

Bronco Freak said:
Can't you even follow a conversation? Or are you too dumb? I'm the one who said that the Jags have a better front 7 than the Broncos. Don't like it? Tough. Also, he only one smoking the pipe is YOU. Sorry, but the Pats LBs of McGinest, Vrabel, Bruschi, and Colvin are as good as or better than Wilson, Williams, and Gold.

Bronco Freak said:
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a198/24champbailey/28919415221.gif
ITS THE END OF AN ERA

The Pats D-line is full of 1st round picks also and they are playing outstanding football as well. The difference is that the Pats D-line is HOMEGROWN. We didn't have to go plucking them from the Browns to get a decent D-line.

Bronco Freak said:

Actually, the Pats have a nice 10 year run going.
1996-2005
8 Winning seasons
1 Losing Season
1 .500 Season.

7 play-off appearances (including this year)
6 Division Titles (a 7th was lost on 3rd tiebreaker)
4 AFC Championship Titles
4 SB Appearances
3 SB Titles

21 Game Winning streak
18 game Regular season Winning Streak
10 game Winning Streak in play-offs

Play-off record: 13-3 in their last 16 play-off games.

Bronco Freak said:
BRONCOS 30

PATS 17

Just more of your blathering.

Bronco Freak said:

Say something...

You're very caught up with the whole Pro Bowl thing, huh... I bet you also told Pats fans off during the regular season by bringing up Denver's record. In any case, saying that one of your players versus none of ours doesn't make your linebackers, or defense, better. McGinnest, Vrabel, Bruschi, Colvin: these are all regular names in the media because of the huge contributions they make every week through records, sacks, big stops. You guys have Al Wilson, but I'd have trouble naming many more of your LBs, so if it's just recognition that makes a player good...

By the way, something from last night: you told me there's no such thing as a formation with 6 men in the box, I was too tired to realize how stupid that is. It's called Nickel, and the Pats excel at it. Why? Because their LBs are the best.

Pats67 said:
How many playoff games has that defense won? Championships? Anything but the right to get blown off the field by the Colts?

Say something.....

The past is meaningless. Is that all you can hang onto, is past seasons success. Look, you and everyone else here knows that this team is not as good as ANY of your previous SB teams.

Our defense is better. Our offense is better. Our special teams is better.

4 more days...

Enjoy the last 96 hours of your season Pats fans. The clock is ticking, as your era comes to a abrupt halt to the hands of the DENVER BRONCOS.
28919415221.gif

IN-COM-PLETE!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Bronco Freak said:

Say something...

Oh Brother.

Bruschi should have been an ALL-PRO last year. He's one of the most under-rated LBs in the game.

Vrabel couldn't qualify for All-Pro because he played 8 games at OLB and 8 at ILB.

Colvin wasn't the starter at OLB until Vrabel moved inside.

McGinest was given enough credit either.

I will take 4 excellent LBs in Bruschi, Vrabel, McGinest and Colvin over an All-Pro in Wilson and 2 good LBs in Williams and Gold.

BTW, the Patriots have a 3 time All-Pro in Seymour. You got any All-pro's on that D-line of yours? Didn't think so.

Bronco Freak said:
The past is meaningless. Our defense is better. Our offense is better. Our special teams is better.

4 more days...

Enjoy the last 96 hours of your season Pats fans. The clock is ticking, as your era comes to a abrupt halt to the hands of the DENVER BRONCOS.
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a198/24champbailey/28919415221.gif
IN-COM-PLETE!!!!!!!!

Damn, Moron. Would you stop lying.

The Broncos Special Teams was WORSE, over-all, than the Patriots. I showed that to you already. Look at post 28 from this thread if you need a refresher:
http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showpost.php?p=17059&postcount=28

And the Patriots offense had Matt Cassel playing for 3 periods against Miami. Though Cassel did well, the Pats would have won that game, easily, if Brady had stayed in for its entirety.

On last note, the Broncos offense was only marginally better than the Pats offense. 1 PPG and a whopping 7 YPG.

Last edited:
Bronco Freak said:
The past is meaningless. Is that all you can hang onto, is past seasons success. Look, you and everyone else here knows that this team is not as good as ANY of your previous SB teams.

You are absolutely right. In terms of Saturday's game the past is meaningless. So why do all Bronco fans keep saying how Shannahan has "owned" Bellichick and that the Broncos will win because they did earlier in the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes