PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So the Yankees signed Damon

RS

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Meh. Us Yankee fans should not plan any WS parades just yet and Red Sox fans shouldn't concede anything yet either. Damon is better than Bernie by a mile, but he is also a guy that is made for Fenway park, offensively and defensively. The Yankees are obviously taking him away from there. So who knows what's going to happen. It is pretty funny though how fast you guys are turning on Damon.

I think (if they're healthy) your starting pitching has ours beat. I expect RJ to pitch great next year but after that? A fragile Mussina who can't win a big game if his life depended on it, Pavano who has shoulder problems and ain't that good anyway, Chien Ming Wang who has shoulder problems and who I think is overrated to be honest, Chacon who can't throw strikes and you guys own him, and uber-fluke Aaron Small as the spot starter. I think we'll need every run our offense can generate.

Looking forward to another battle between our teams for the AL East crown next season.

Well

Well i am not turning on damon. i wish he was still here, but i can't blame him for leaving. I know he wanted to stay, but from his point of view the sox didn't want him that much and it seems like they are tearing the team apart and have no direction ever since theo left. so he did what he thought was best. the yanks gave him 4 hours to decide what to do, and he personally tried to contact the sox to see what they would do and no one would talk to him or return his calls---so he did what he had to and i can't blame him for it. of course i would have liked him to take lucky with him on his way out of town :bricks:

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back