PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So who do we root for? Steelers or Jets?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which Team?

• Steelers

Votes: 32 82.1%
  • Jests

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Packers, obviously to win it all.

Not sure if I can stomach the Steelers-Jets. If the Steelers win another, you'll hear the constant chirping that Roethlisberger is the greatest and the 2010 should count as part of the last decade, etc. etc. etc. I can't really root for either team, but I'd like to see the Jets play the Packers in the Super Bowl. Rodgers is on fire and the Packers have an insane secondary and can pressure the QB. I believe Sanchez would be absolutely humiliated in front of roughly a billion fans.

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: So who do we root for?

Im a steeler fan for one week.......one week only :mad: after that, Im pulling for the nfc :cool:

do we even care???

Packers. I was scared as hell to go against them, so they obviously deserve to win. And they're not in the AFC.

I think the Packers are the best team left in the playoffs. Even if the Patriots beat the Jets today, objectively, I would still think that the Packers are still playing the best football.

Unless of course the Patriots pulled out a dominating blow-out like the Packers just did.

Honestly I wouldn't even get annoyed if the Jets win it all because that's a great football team with enough talent and determination to beat Pittsburgh and Chicago/Green Bay.

I want to see the JEts make the superbowl, and then get demolished. I want aaron rodgers (dont trust cutler) to completely demolish Rex Ryan and the jets.

Packers. They became my second favourite team as soon as Favre left, so this is easy for me.

I hope the Steelers knock out the Jets next week.

do we even care???
Way to contribute. You do know you don't have to reply in every thread to show that you're upset about the loss today, right?

Every year the Pats are eliminated I say I'm not going to watch anymore of the playoffs but I inevitably will.

I don't know, I don't give a ****. The Jets beating us was as bad as it gets, even if they were to get blown out next week it wouldn't change the fact.

And if the Steelers win then the Big Rapist will be looking to be tied with Brady with 3 rings. And hell, 3 Super Bowls in 5 years? Damn.

Clearly want whoever wins the NFC to win it all. I guess the Bears, so we can say we blew out the SB champion.

yikes, rapistberger winning 3 in 5... not good for us patriots fans :mad:

I dont trust ******* Chicago in the superbowl. I want the jets to make it, and then get crushed. The steelers imo would probably win the superbowl if they make it.

It'd be 3 in 6 if the Steelers win this year.

2005: Steelers
2006: Colts
2007: Giants
2008: Steelers
2009: Saints
2010: ?

Packers, obviously to win it all.

Not sure if I can stomach the Steelers-Jets. If the Steelers win another, you'll hear the constant chirping that Roethlisberger is the greatest and the 2010 should count as part of the last decade, etc. etc. etc. I can't really root for either team, but I'd like to see the Jets play the Packers in the Super Bowl. Rodgers is on fire and the Packers have an insane secondary and can pressure the QB. I believe Sanchez would be absolutely humiliated in front of roughly a billion fans.

Thoughts?

anyone but the Jets. I have never seen such a group of mouthy azzholes and their fans are idiots and ho's. however, they match-up well with pittsburgh and they match up well with greenbay. they would kill chicago.

Packers all the way.....although I am a little afraid that Favre will try and somehow take credit for their Super Bowl win. :D

Well, seeing that I am living in Chicago and this week will be unreal with the Packers coming to town for a Sunday showdown, I am going to root for the Bears to win it all.

However, my head says that the Packers are primed to run the table and beat the Steelers to hoist the Lombardi Trophy. Aaron Rodgers is a man on a mission and will garner Super Bowl MVP honors, thrusting him unequivocally into the elite tier of quarterbacks.

Packers or Bears, I could care less which one.

The Jets are the Jets and I want us to catch the Steelers 6 titles so I cannot root for them. I think I'll just skip the AFC game, the thought of either team winning the AFC makes me sick.

Gotta go with the Packers. Watching the Jets lose to them in front of the world will be satisfying and make me feel a little better over yesterday.

At least then we will know they were all talk.

Steelers D shuts out the Jets
GB beats Steelers-go GB

I'm rooting for the Packers. The Jets are probably going to get great pressure on Roethlisberger with his banged up Oline. The only way I see the Steelers winning is if Sanchez has a terrible game and has some interceptions. Give the Jets credit, they beat the Colts and the Pats on the road, I don't see them being intimidated by Heinz Field of the Blitzberg fans.

Packers. I was scared as hell to go against them, so they obviously deserve to win. And they're not in the AFC.

Me too. I just hope they can get through Chicago and represent in the SB.

anyone but the Jets. I have never seen such a group of mouthy azzholes and their fans are idiots and ho's. however, they match-up well with pittsburgh and they match up well with greenbay. they would kill chicago.

Like they did in Week 16? If anything the Bears D can match the Jets and then some when it comes to a pass rush. Cutler on the other hand could blow up just like Sanchez could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes