PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Ravens AFC Championship Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is SO sad and pathetic is that the only way to beat the Patriots, is if their top players are injured. If I knew this team could be relatively healthy for just ONE season, I would put ALL my money on them winning the SuperBowl. ALL my money.

It is absolutely disgusting to see that our top players have been dealt huge injuries over the past several years, all involving the SAME player causing them! First Brady, then Welker, then Gronk, now Ridley. Arguably all of those were caused by the same player, Bernard Pollard.

Not only that, but injuries and plays in general have come at the absolute WORST times for this team and I hate making excuses but I cannot even explain how UNLUCKY they have been. There's a fine line between making excuses and stating facts but it is definitely NOT an excuse when you look at how unlucky they have been.

well congrats to the ratbirds.

didnt think they had it in them; but they outplayed BB and TB tonite.

that just plain suked my friends. Pats didnt seem to have the fire tonite and they had the game going their way early on and just didnt capitalize.

but at least there was no favoritism by the refs for once in the nfl's recent playoff history so there is that.

Raven's strategy of whacking the patriots in the face appeared to work ....with welker and vereen in particular. they started feeling/seeing ghosts and dropped balls.

that Mcphee guy's impersonation of Watt tonite was a drive killer as well.

then the unmentionalble. P-------. that PoS always seems to do in a Pat. Just an unlucky hit (this one for ONCE WASNT DIRTY - Ridley just dropped his head right into the hit.) but still I hate seeing guys carted off after playing this a-hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes