PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

***THE OFFICIAL PatsFans draftniks 2014 NFL Draft thread***

So...if the Patriots pick him, then I will have wanted the Patriots to have picked him?
dizzy.gif

Where does that leave us in terms of deciding whether we WANT the Patriots to draft him?
we WANT the Patriots to draft him

I've been told NE is high on these three plus they are looking for an "intelligent" OL
Marqise Lee... WR... USC
Deone Bucannon...SS...Wash St
Jimmy Garoppola...QB...Eastern Illinois

Last edited:
:)

I can't help your analysis. I want us to draft ASJ. As with all players, I want the team to satisfied with regard to any character issues. We judge talent issues here, both past and projected. We are really not well suited to deal with character issues, unless we are discussing arrests or drug violations.

So...if the Patriots pick him, then I will have wanted the Patriots to have picked him?
dizzy.gif

Where does that leave us in terms of deciding whether we WANT the Patriots to draft him?

God! Still two hours to go.

Its a long day for us Brits... should be 4:30am when day one is done.... but well worth it!

I've been told NE is high on these three plus they are looking for an "intelligent" OL
Marqise Lee... WR... USC
Deone Bucannon...SS...Wash St
Jimmy Garoppola...QB...Eastern Illinois
I remember Borg hit some homeruns in past NFL drafts. Keep me coming Borg.

This is always worth a few laughs

This is always worth a few laughs

Watched this earlier in the day, always worth a few chuckles. Love when Mel says, "It's obvious that the Jets just don't understand the draft". Or something to that effect. Funny stuff.

Watched this earlier in the day, always worth a few chuckles. Love when Mel says, "It's obvious that the Jets just don't understand the draft". Or something to that effect. Funny stuff.
Who the hell is Mel Kiper?

Not a source as such, just someone who I like and whose source has done well in previous years says Easley and/or Roby.

Clowney? Oh man, I wanted the Pats to draft him.

Our 1st trade here comes another buffalo blunder

Nice haul for Cleveland.

Buffalo's receiving corps just got dangerous. If Manuel stays healthy, they'll be a threat on offense.

Somebody just draft manziel already so we don't have to hear his name every 3 seconds

Yeah I have to think Manziel is 100 times the player Quinn is.

Very happy I had already written off any possibility of Shazier. Not feeling any binky heartbreak!

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back