PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Time for the Blair White Project?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How dare you criticize BB, he is an infallible god, and that you disagree with even one of his decisions is proof that you're a closet Jets and you likely murder puppies in your spare time;)

It's actually pretty effin' dumb to criticize Bill for not taking a guy on the seventh round before even mini-camp starts. Seventh round picks are developmental guys, there is absolutely no way you can fairly chastise the team for not taking your binky right after the draft ends.

It's actually pretty effin' dumb to criticize Bill for not taking a guy on the seventh round before even mini-camp starts. Seventh round picks are developmental guys, there is absolutely no way you can fairly chastise the team for not taking your binky right after the draft ends.

Why not? We only have 3 TEs.

Anyway, it's moot, he signed with Dallas after all. I'm glad he decided to give a it a shot, I hope he does fine and eventually wears the flying Elvis.

Free agent TE Scott Sicko signs with Cowboys after saying he would turn down NFL offers - latimes.com

White would've had a much easier time making our roster than Indy's, because Indy's WR group has actual Talent, whereas ours has...Matt Slater...Sam I Am Not Aiken...Isayuh Stanback...Brandon the piss-test-flunking, crippled IR-body Tate, the lame-duck Randy Ratio, the broken Slot Machine, 33-yo Tory Holt, and 2 kids with promise.

That, ladies & germs, is a mess. Blair White could've made our 53 by just showing up. Damn Bill for not using one of our 7th-rounders on him, instead of using them on the useless crap of Welch, Deadhead, Weston & Robinson, not to mention the 6th-round waste of Ted Larson.
9Way to go, Blair White! Catching a TD pass filling in for the injured Colts WRs.

Austin Collie has career day in Colts 27-13 win over Broncos | IndyStar.com | The Indianapolis Star

The Colts had at least two rookie starters who were went undrafted play in the game, White and the LT. Now that's good scouting!

And as for the post you responded to, yeah, Blair White would have made this team just by showing up. :rolleyes:

Actually, I think he might have. But then, I had Austin Collie mocked to the Pats in 2009 because I thought he'd be an instant starter.

I think Taylor price is going to be our Austin Collie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes