PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Well it's official Chip Kelly has definitely lost his mind. Guess who he worked out?

It's not really that crazy when you consider the offense Kelly wants to run ideally... Tebow is like a poor man's Mariota, he runs well but mostly throws to his first read only and his accuracy can be suspect.

The Eagles forum must have at least 1,000,000 new members today.

did you know Tebow has 3M followers on twitter (also fixed it for you)

:)

dont care who he tries out for, wake me up when he is on a team

It's not really that crazy when you consider the offense Kelly wants to run ideally... Tebow is like a poor man's Mariota, he runs well but mostly throws to his first read only and his accuracy can be suspect.
Honestly I think he just brought him in to help him with prayer, if you want Murray, Matthews, and Stafford to make it through a season healthy you really need some Devine intervention.

Hot off the presses! Getcha Tebow jerseys!

Who's bored enough to lurk in an iggles forum and report back the Tebowites vs. Natives action?

You can't just join an Eagles forum. It's like a gang initiation, you have to kill a man first.
Former Jets running back Chris Johnson:

"Where do I sign?"

cj14s-2-web.jpg

Yeah read Tebow wasn't invited to the Vets combine, house said his accuracy was way up and one 'can spin the ball', if true he would be ideal for Kelly's scheme.

I love watching the goofy style with which Tebow plays.

I'm telling you Chip Kelly is playing the looooong troll on the city of Philadelphia. When it either A) Eventually works out or B) He leaves Philly to take the job at USC, Chip will be Cheshire Catting it for the cameras like no other.

For the record, count me in the group that thinks Chip is still a pretty smart guy. I just love how the imbecilic Eagles fans are up in arms because the only guys on the team that they could name now play elsewhere.

Tebow learned how to throw a spiral? Woowwww.

Maybe Chip wants to give me a tryout.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back