PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Well it's official Chip Kelly has definitely lost his mind. Guess who he worked out?

I admire tebow for many reasons. He is a leader and has a winner's mentality. He never throws anyone under the bus. The only person he blames is probably himself but not for long. He moves on. He has a dream and he tries damn hard to achieve it. He knows he's not mechanically gifted like Rodgers and he continues to work on it. He has so many doubters but he's still able to block them out and focus on HIS dream. That says a lot about his mental toughness. Personally, I'd prefer if the game had more people of character like tebow, forsett, brady, Woodhead, Fitzgerald etc.

Add this to the list of thinking before you speak. If chip kelly has lost his mind for working him out. What does that say about josh who drafted him in the first round and our head coach that signed him.
+1

Let's see if Brady's personal coach helped his throw the last two years

I'm sure dozens have already posted this already

Isaiah 40:31 said:
but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Last edited:
a blast from the past...remember "Sports Blob Brandy" and her sphincterboy sidekick, Remarker? These nitwits claimed the press had this "motus operendy" thing going on f0r their dreamy Timmy...so along comes Joe "Jettfan" Carr and the now infamous "Gaa Gaa Goony" clip....

View Video

http://tinypic.com/r/14w3mep/8

Add this to the list of thinking before you speak. If chip kelly has lost his mind for working him out. What does that say about josh who drafted him in the first round and our head coach that signed him.

Well I don't know WTF Josh was thinking, I'm glad he's the OC and not the GM.

Belichick I think was just effin with people. He's like, hey watch this, I'm gonna bring Tebow into training camp.

If Belichick signs off on you as done, that's the kiss of death. If that man can't find a use for you then there isn't one.

I wish Tebow nothing but success in whatever he does, He leads by example, and their are damned few in the NFL who do. We need MORE people in the NFL and in life like him.

The Christian-bashing and Tebow hatred on this site is a stain on an otherwise wonderful board. It needs to stop. I'm not a Christian, but I won't drop to the gutter level that I read on some of these threads.

Over/under on number of posts in a Tebow thread before someone starts quoting scripture: 20.

I admire tebow for many reasons. He is a leader and has a winner's mentality. He never throws anyone under the bus. The only person he blames is probably himself but not for long. He moves on. He has a dream and he tries damn hard to achieve it. He knows he's not mechanically gifted like Rodgers and he continues to work on it. He has so many doubters but he's still able to block them out and focus on HIS dream. That says a lot about his mental toughness. Personally, I'd prefer if the game had more people of character like tebow, forsett, brady, Woodhead, Fitzgerald etc.

You know the difference between Edelman and Tebow? One of them wasn't so prideful as to insist on playing QB when clearly he doesn't have what it takes to play the position at the NFL level. Tebow would be on a roster now if he hadn't had smoke blown up his ass his entire life that he was literally God's gift to football. If he had agreed to change into a fullback, h back, tight end, special teamer who throws once in awhile he'd be playing right now.

I heard Tebow was on the front lines ,dug in waiting for the enemy in the Iraq war...when suddenly his platoon was attacked...as the battle raged and ammo got low, SSgt. Nick Danger, a deeply religious noncom and squad leader was heard to cry out...
"Praise the Lord!..and pass the ammunition...no, not you, Tim...hand me the ammunition..hand it to me..do NOT pass that ammo, Timmy..:eek::eek::eek:"

You know the difference between Edelman and Tebow? One of them wasn't so prideful as to insist on playing QB when clearly he doesn't have what it takes to play the position at the NFL level. Tebow would be on a roster now if he hadn't had smoke blown up his ass his entire life that he was literally God's gift to football. If he had agreed to change into a fullback, h back, tight end, special teamer who throws once in awhile he'd be playing right now.

You miss the point. Tebow's dream is to play QB. No one has any right to make that choice but him. Yes he can be on a roster, but that is NOT his dream. He made that choice and he has taken responsibility for it himself. Some call it prideful or stubborn or maybe, just maybe, perseverance. But you only live once and as long as he takes responsibility for his own choices, then he will not regret it.

My dream is to be a big Hollywood star with the looks of a Robert Redford....

so far, no luck....:(:(:(:(

Uh...Steve, unfortunately, is not among the living. I do NOT wish to aspire to the Great Beyond just yet, Norm...

Over/under on number of posts in a Tebow thread before someone starts quoting scripture: 20.
You already lost to the ex cowboy fan...

And to those disparaging "tebow haters," i will say I don't dislike Tebow as a person. As an NFL qb...smfh. as someone who doesn't see much outside of strong intangible traits, the religious zealot following grows tiresome quickly, especiacially to someone who isn't religious.

Hey Tebow-ites, how about we focus on football, and leave some guy that died two thousand years ago (and trotted around on t-rex) out of the discussion. If you want to bring Jesus into this, he died so we could forgive AP, Ray Rice, and Greg Hardy. Start pumping those tires.

Ending this rant now, sorry everyone. May the dislikes descend.

You miss the point. Tebow's dream is to play QB. No one has any right to make that choice but him. Yes he can be on a roster, but that is NOT his dream. He made that choice and he has taken responsibility for it himself. Some call it prideful or stubborn or maybe, just maybe, perseverance. But you only live once and as long as he takes responsibility for his own choices, then he will not regret it.
Smfh

I wish Tebow nothing but success in whatever he does, He leads by example, and their are damned few in the NFL who do. We need MORE people in the NFL and in life like him.

The Christian-bashing and Tebow hatred on this site is a stain on an otherwise wonderful board. It needs to stop. I'm not a Christian, but I won't drop to the gutter level that I read on some of these threads.

Agreed. I am a Christ-follower, and I tire of these name-calling antics. My side of the aisle is often lectured on "leaving (your)faith off this forum"...but points-of-view caricaturing my faith seem to be all the rage. Oy.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back