PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Well, well, well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RS said:
All I know is my team was supposed to be so much better than what it was this year. Usually when the team underachieves like that, the coach has to go. I've seen a bunch of games where the team just mailed it in.

There's always a question, though: is it the coach, or is it the GM (except where the coach has final say over personnel, which is as it should be IMHO)? The Raiders don't seem to have made great personnel decisions recently.

RS said:
I liked Norv but hopefully next time we get a coach with experience who's proven himself in the NFL.

Not many of them about. I saw a suggestion that the Raiders are interested in Herm Edwards. I guess he's proven himself in the NFL -- but not as a successful coach!:) You guys should have offered it to Romeo. He was so desperate to be a Head Coach he'd have taken it. Seems to me like a man who exudes good sense, even if some of the folks around him are crazy.

Mike the Brit said:
There's always a question, though: is it the coach, or is it the GM (except where the coach has final say over personnel, which is as it should be IMHO)? The Raiders don't seem to have made great personnel decisions recently.

Not many of them about. I saw a suggestion that the Raiders are interested in Herm Edwards. I guess he's proven himself in the NFL -- but not as a successful coach!:) You guys should have offered it to Romeo. He was so desperate to be a Head Coach he'd have taken it. Seems to me like a man who exudes good sense, even if some of the folks around him are crazy.

I wouldn't say our personnel decisions have been awesome, but I still think the team talent wise is so much better than it's shown in 2005. Blame for underachievement goes to the coaching staff. Either for not designing a system that utilizes your players strengths well, or for not motivating your team enough. In our case, it's both.

I wouldn't have minded Crennel. Mangini would have been good too, but you guys re-upped him. We'll see what happens.

patriotspride said:
how does it feel rs to be worshipped by the entire board lol have mercy on me lol i know i'm a ****** who got turned down for my prom by my 12 yaer old sister lol lol how low can you go .rs really is the king of this board and he is my daddy lol lol i love you rs lol

Get the hell away from me stalker.

RS said:
i admit im too stupid to answer even the simplest of questions, and then i get lectured by the great all knowing patriotspride on his very own board on the stupidity of my posts!hes right im am a stupid f uck LOLOLOL Talk about taking the word "loser" to the next level!but what the hell im at least good at that Come on, tell me, how does it feel to be great smart and all knowing patriotspride .at least let me clean your toilet.
wow great post by far your best lmao

a ****** said:
wow great post by far your best lmao

What's the matter ****y? The best smack you've got is imitating me instead of coming up with your own? Whatta clown. LOL!! Patsie fans root for the wrong team but at least the majority of them don't have single digit IQ's like patriotscried. Man that's gotta suck to be you. Riding the short bus every day with your best friend Corky, getting turned down by your 12 year old cousin to your prom... thinking that my favorite basketball team is cursed when they are 26-5... lol lol skljfhlskudyfhl skd lol lol skljdfhlsdhulsdfhus lol lol lol lol sl;dkf;slkdhfsl;kjfhlskjdfhlskjfhlskjd lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Last edited:
RS said:
Man, that' hurts when my boyfroend jams his _ick up my a ss but i love it anyway .. Ouch. LOL
thats more than we needed to know :rolleyes:

a ****** said:
Man, that' hurts when my boyfroend jams his _ick up my a ss but i love it anyway .. Ouch. LOL

thats more than we needed to know

You have an awful lot of gay fantasies don't you. Every time I post you respond with a gay fantasy. Do I turn you on that much? Sorry I don't "swing that way", but I'm sure there are many websites or even bars where you can meet people that can help you deal with your inner struggles. It's ok son, society will accept you once you "come out" and accept yourself.

Last edited:
RS said:
i have an awful lot of gay fantasies don't you. Every time you post i have a gay fantasy. you turn me on that much?
im into women you sick freak geez take it somwhere else would ya.

Last edited:
patriotscried said:
im into men you sick freak geez take it somwhere else would ya.

I know you're into men. That's why you respond to all my posts with a gay fantasy. I may troll this board from time to time but I've never called Brady or anyone gay or anything like that. Only you bring homosexuality into it. Now why is that.

It's ok. You are what you are and people will accept you. Come out of the closet and you'll feel so much better.

Last edited:
RS said:
I know your not into men like i am but i had to try . That's why i respond to all your posts with a gay fantasy. I may troll this board from time to time looking for men but whats wrong with that .

It's ok. i am what i am and people will accept me i hope . im out of the closet and i feel so much better.
well at least your honest lol

patriotspride said:
I know your not into men like i am but i had to try . That's why i respond to all your posts with a gay fantasy. I may troll this board from time to time looking for men but whats wrong with that .

It's ok. i am what i am and people will accept me i hope . im out of the closet and i feel so much better.

well at least your honest lol

Editing my posts and pretending it's from me isn't going to change who you really are. I can understand that you'd be that turned on by me since my appeal is universal, and I guess posting your fantasies about me, and editing my posts and pretending I say these things just so you can fantasize about me is understandable. But I already told you I just don't swing that way. I'm straight as an arrow dude. Sorry.

It's ok son. Just come out of the closet, admit who you really are, and accept yourself. It's really ok. Well maybe you'll want to get help for that diaper fetish. That's simply disgusting.

RS said:
Editing your posts and pretending to be a women isnt going to change the fact that im really a complete mess .i have so many problems i dont know where to start .but i know wishing i was patriotspride isnt going to help and it isn't going to change who i really am. I guess not everyone can be the great patriotspride the fantasy of every women .i wish he would just let me clip his toe nails or clean his toilet .

well im out of the closet now and i need to admit who i really am, and accept myself. maybe i can get help for my diaper rash . its simply disgusting.
i bet it is .try a bigger diaper lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey