PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cody Davis ST Retires

Someone who was told his position was being eliminated and he could either retire or be cut....

Someone who was told his position was being eliminated and he could either retire or be cut....

Yep, it's amazing how some of Bills Special olympics Teams pets have left the building after their sugar daddy's ****-canned: Thanksdad Ferentz, Myles Away Bryant, Chris Bored, Cody Davis...

Yep, it's amazing how some of Bills Special olympics Teams pets have left the building after their sugar daddy's ****-canned: Thanksdad Ferentz, Myles Away Bryant, Chris Bored, Cody Davis...
Funny that even with a full squad of special steamers, they still blew at special teams.

The chances that Davis would have caught on with another team as anything but a camp body are so low...my odds of being the next coach of NEPats once Mayonnaise gets canned are higher.

Not to crap on OP, but this is in no way thread worthy. What a wet fart of an offseason.
This is a 2020, 2022 and 2023 esque offseason. This board would've been outraged had Bill still been here.

Glad the Chris Board's and Cody Davis's of the world are going away. Keep one, or maybe two primary special teamers (outside of the kicker, punter, and long snapper) and let the rest be filled out by rookie contract backup types like the rest of the league has done for 25 years.

@Clonamery

suck my dick GIF

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back