PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT 2024 4th Round Pick - WR Javon Baker

If Thornton figures it out and plays to his potential, it would make the offense very dangerous.

But, not sure he will figure it out or even can.
And if my Aunt have balls she would be my Uncle. :rolleyes: Give up the Thornton hope he sucks.

And if my Aunt have balls she would be my Uncle. :rolleyes: Give up the Thornton hope he sucks.
If “ifs” and “buts” were candy and nuts we’d have a Super Bowl contender…but they’re not.

WR Room:
J. Baker
J. Polk
D. Douglas
K. Bourne
K. Osborn

The rest…
Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

Really want this kid to:

1. Make the roster.
2. Sponsor a section near the end zone for fans with disabilities that require them to be in wheelchairs but who are capable of standing up briefly.
3. Score TDs and give footballs to those fans.

I love his confidence and swagger.

By all accounts this dude is a gamer and expects to get the best of whoever lines up opposite of him.

Sorely needed edge/attitude added to the offense.

You forgot K.J. Osborn who they just signed this offseason for $4 million for one year. $3,180,000 cap hit if they cut him so I don’t think they’ll do that.
ty for the correction

Osborne, Douglas, Polk, Baker and Bourne

What happens if he fails physical with bad knees?
PASSES PHYSICAL AND WE CUT HIM
We pay his guarantees and our cap availability goes down by $2M.

FAILS HIS PHYSICAL AND WE CUT HIM
We pay his guarantees and our cap availability goes down by $2M.

Both rookie WRs have the potential to be a WR1. There are numerous examples of proven WR1's with 40 times in the 4.5-4.7 range. Although they have yet to show consistency or durability, Thornton and Reagor are two guys with sub 4.5 40's who might be capable of consistently stretching the field, but the clock is running out for both of them.

Both rookie WRs have the potential to be a WR1. There are numerous examples of proven WR1's with 40 times in the 4.5-4.7 range. Although they have yet to show consistency or durability, Thornton and Reagor are two guys with sub 4.5 40's who might be capable of consistently stretching the field, but the clock is running out for both of them.

Maye has a big arm so we need burners outside. Thornton is still our fastest receiver. I'd like to see what Van Pelt can do with him.

Really want this kid to:

1. Make the roster.
2. Sponsor a section near the end zone for fans with disabilities that require them to be in wheelchairs but who are capable of standing up briefly.
3. Score TDs and give footballs to those fans.

But just imagine if he is a miracle healer. Wheelchair-bound fans will be lined up at the back of the end zone. When he scores, they all stand up and run to join the touchdown celebration while "The Hallelujah Chorus" plays over the P.A.

Maye has a big arm so we need burners outside. Thornton is still our fastest receiver. I'd like to see what Van Pelt can do with him.
Unless Van Pelt can take the field and run routes for him it won’t make any difference.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back