Jacksonville Jaguars
Miami Dolphins
New York Jets
San Francisco 49ers
Tennessee Titans
Cincinnati Bengals
Chicago Bears

Playoff Teams in blue italics

Seems to be a little bit easier of a year compared to 2023...

and in case you were wondering, future years

2025 SEASON
HOME: Atlanta Falcons, Buffalo Bills, Carolina Panthers, Cleveland Browns, Miami Dolphins, NY Jets, Pittsburgh Steelers, AFCW tdb, NFCE tbd
AWAY: Baltimore Ravens, Buffalo Bills, Cincinnati Bengals, Miami Dolphins, New Orleans Saints, NY Jets, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, AFCS tbd

2026 SEASON
HOME: Buffalo Bills, Denver Broncos, Green Bay Packers, LV Raiders, Miami Dolphins, Minnesota Vikings, NY Jets, AFCN tbd
AWAY: Buffalo Bills, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, KC Chiefs, LA Chargers, Miami Dolphins, NY Jets, AFCS tbd, NFCW tbd

2027 SEASON
HOME: Buffalo Bills, Dallas Cowboys, Jacksonville Jaguars, Miami Dolphins, NY Jets, NY Giants, Tennessee Titans, AFCN tbd, NFCS tbd
AWAY: Buffalo Bills, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Miami Dolphins, NY Jets, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Commanders, AFCW tbd

Last edited:
Looks harder to me.

I am glad the Pats can play Seahawks here though, out there would be real tough.

7-10 ceiling, 3-14 floor

Looks harder to me.

I am glad the Pats can play Seahawks here though, out there would be real tough.
This year's schedule was the hardest one they've had in quite some time.

Looks harder to me.

starting 2023, the Pats opponents had a combined record of 156-128-3, a .549 win %... third toughest schedule in the league...

Going into 2024, the opponents win % is .512 ... which is the 10th hardest schedule

so based on s.o.s., a slightly easier schedule.

Last edited:
2024 strength of schedule, easiest to hardest

1 Falcons .453
2 Saints .453
3 Bears .467
4 Panthers .467
5 Chargers .478
6 Buccaneers .478
7 Dolphins .488
8 Seahawks .488
9 Cardinals .488
10 Titans .491
11 Eagles .491
12 Colts .491
13 Broncos .495
14 Chiefs .502
15 Vikings .502
16 Commanders .502
17 Bengals .502
18 Jets .505
19 Cowboys .505
20 49ers .505
21 Rams .505
22 Lions .509
23 Patriots .512
24 Raiders .512
25 Jaguars .512
26 Bills .516
27 Giants .516
28 Packers .526
29 Texans .526
30 Steelers .533
31 Ravens .536
32 Browns .547

Really weird that the Phins get a much easier schedule than the Patriots. And we have an extra away game next year even though we didn't have one this year.

Really weird that the Phins get a much easier schedule than the Patriots. And we have an extra away game next year even though we didn't have one this year.
Germany was an away game. A very away game.

Weird because the Patriots strength of schedule is above .500 despite playing two games against AFC division bottom dwellers like themselves. In the Brady era, those two AFC games would be against division champions. Miami's schedule is easier because they play two games against a team with a 4-13 record and we play two games against a team with a 11-6 record.

Weird because the Patriots strength of schedule is above .500 despite playing two games against AFC division bottom dwellers like themselves. In the Brady era, those two AFC games would be against division champions. Miami's schedule is easier because they play two games against a team with a 4-13 record and we play two games against a team with a 11-6 record.
Good point.

If you remove those two records, Dolphins are at .505 and the Patriots are at .496. So Dolphins jump up to tie with the Jets at 18th easiest and the Patriots drop to a tie with Broncos at 13th.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back