Not open for further replies.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
After listening to Jim Mora go overboard about wanting the University of Washington job during that radio chat, I heard nothing that seemed like sarcasm or joking. It left me thinking he would really leave the Falcons to go there if it was available. It was a stupid thing for him to do, and his apology was just a poor attempt at ass-covering. Anyone else get the same impression?

I think his days are numbered there anyways so why not find a place far way from Atlanta and the Vick crap as possible. I don't think it was a stuped think to do I think he should give his resignation before look for another job though.

After listening to Jim Mora go overboard about wanting the University of Washington job during that radio chat, I heard nothing that seemed like sarcasm or joking. It left me thinking he would really leave the Falcons to go there if it was available. It was a stupid thing for him to do, and his apology was just a poor attempt at ass-covering. Anyone else get the same impression?

Yes. I coudn't figure out what he was doing. Who would gush like that about another job when you have one of the most coveted jobs in coaching? He must see the writing on the wall and is getting his name out there? That is the only thing I could think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents