PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Apparently the COVID Innovation Lab is in Baltimore

The second one could be a boy though. In that case, scan the sky. But not for an asteroid. Scan it for Elijah riding down from Heaven in a fiery chariot.

Does that mean there's twins in the oven, or are you just planning ahead?

Have the positive results in the NFL declined over the last couple weeks or am I just not seeing all the news?

Does that mean there's twins in the oven, or are you just planning ahead?
Oh and I’ve been donating my sperm for our lesbian cleaning girl and her wife, so maybe 3 kids with Kontra DNA running around in the world soon. Would be cool for our two kids to have a half sibling. Did you know they have to pay to legally adopt the kid even if I willingly sign away rights? The state has to get theirs.

I did that exact thing for a close friend of mine about 10 years ago. She and her partner got married, tried for a year until a successful insemination took hold and eventually brought a baby Jokerella into the world. Great kid. Her mom tells me she's a rabid Dolphin fan....so much for genetic loyalty ,eh?

This news feels like it's setting the stage for a reduced or vacated punishment for the Ravens. We've never heard about how many strains of the virus affected any other team, so what difference should it make with Baltimore? I think we're going to see a statement like this from Goodell or Troy Vincent in the near future:

"Four of the most dangerous strains of COVID-19 attacked the Ravens facility without warning. Armed with only a 1/3 full container of Lysol wipes, quick thinking team employees were able defeat three of the strains. Brave members of the team allowed themselves to be infected by the fourth strain to prevent it from spreading any further. If not for the heroic actions of the Ravens organization, the city of Baltimore, nay, the entire eastern seaboard would have faced near-certain disaster. And, they were able to provide us with Wednesday afternoon football, which was pretty cool. For those reasons, I have decided to award the Baltimore Ravens an additional second round pick in the 2021 draft. We, as a league, can only hope to follow their shining example."
I heard that Ray Lewis is part of the Ravens Covid medical team. He'll be handling the dissections of any Ravens that perish from the disease.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back