PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Changes coming - And an FYI on potential actions

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not the only one. They know who they are. *hint* They might be among the first ones to ***** the loudest and the most often in this thread.

I look at it this way: @Ian has said "enough is enough". They had their time to *****, moan and groan, but it's over. They may have to actually think of something to post other than feelings hurt, hoodie bad.

As I eluded to above, where @PatsFanInVa quoted, the man is not above criticism. @Dingleberry really said it best, 6 rings goes a long way to mute a big part of that. I don't feel the need to harp on the past eff ups. We can take him to task on whatever gets screwed up in '23, sure, but it doesn't need to be while listing off the man's previous sins.

EDIT: An aside, not that it's aged scotch, but I managed to score a bottle of Blanton's Gold this week. Pretty tasty. Lot's going on with that.
Well said. I wonder how much jealousy over those six rings contributes to a need to tear the man down. There’s often a desire to humble the mighty, to pull down anyone who dares to rise above the average man. Curiously that’s muted regarding the players on the field, although Forehead’s HGH shows it’s not completely absent. But regarding BB the dynamic tension with TB may exacerbate the tendency, at least for some folks. Perhaps those who are prone to such leveling are also those who worship #12, that would explain why he doesn’t get such treatment even about under inflated balls. Anyway, just a thought.

re that aside, I’d be happy to help with that Blanton’s…

Well said. I wonder how much jealousy over those six rings contributes to a need to tear the man down. There’s often a desire to humble the mighty, to pull down anyone who dares to rise above the average man. Curiously that’s muted regarding the players on the field, although Forehead’s HGH shows it’s not completely absent. But regarding BB the dynamic tension with TB may exacerbate the tendency, at least for some folks. Perhaps those who are prone to such leveling are also those who worship #12, that would explain why he doesn’t get such treatment even about under inflated balls. Anyway, just a thought.

re that aside, I’d be happy to help with that Blanton’s…

Every time they start, I think of Don Henley's "Dirty Laundry". It fits them and most of the old guard Boston Media to a "T".

I'm going to close this out, given that I feel like we've covered everything. I'll re-open it with an update once it's active, for the sake of obviously letting everyone know since I'm a big believer in transparency in here. I'm still working on some things here locally, just been a little bogged down the last few nights. But hopefully I'll have this up and running over at some point this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back