PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2024 NFL Draft Thread (Continued..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penix reminds me of a bit of Phillip Rivers.

Pardon my ignorance here...been looking and can't find BCG's board. Is it up yet?

It makes the draft (and the mocks) more fun.

Pardon my ignorance here...been looking and can't find BCG's board. Is it up yet?

It makes the draft (and the mocks) more fun.
95% done grading. Trying to put together a little something something starting with offense for obvious reasons.

PTP list is coming next week but I just posted some names in my wr thread in the DF.

Have a 5th on him. He'll probably be on my list. He was arrested for carrying a weapon (unlawful) and drunk/high and tore his acl a few years back.

Lots of potential in the right system, with the right coach. Tough, crafty little power slot with decent acceleration. You have to give him designed touches and be creative with him. Former rb. Fun prospect.

My very first post in this thread was about UCF WR Javon Baker. This guy is being undervalued (IMHO) & will be a problem in the league. Solid size 6’1” 205 lbs, above average speed, excellent hands/catch radius/hand-eye coordination/contact balance/body adjustment/route-running/stabs/separation.

Yes, one of the more underrated tackles in this class. Extremely versatile with intriguing measurables.

Ivy league isn't exactly a hot bed for NFL talent so unless he's been eye popping throughout his career he will not get over-drafted. End of second or early third is his ceiling and maybe by a team that has extra picks in that area of the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe