PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jerry Kapstein..

DarrylS

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Jeremy Kapstein Senior Advisor/Baseball Projects, is all I can find about him on the RS web site, but he sits in every home game front row right behind home plate.. does anyone know what he is doing there? He used to be one of the superagents and is pretty rich, is that his season seat?? Or is he fulfilling a special RS role??

Cannot wait for training camp... if I am asking questions like this I am incredibly bored.

Jeremy Kapstein Senior Advisor/Baseball Projects, is all I can find about him on the RS web site, but he sits in every home game front row right behind home plate.. does anyone know what he is doing there? He used to be one of the superagents and is pretty rich, is that his season seat?? Or is he fulfilling a special RS role??

Cannot wait for training camp... if I am asking questions like this I am incredibly bored.

He's probably filling a role sitting right behind the plate. Most guys like him would probably be in a box seat if not. If you see him sitting there with a stop watch he is timing everything. Speed players run around the bases, and probably timing pitchers in how they pitch from their windup, to the stretch.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
Back