PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Five Wednesday Afternoon Thoughts: Patriots Still Have Some Key Questions Ahead

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Good news indeed for Andrews, and for us, because whenever he misses time our overall line play suffers... Thank Ganja we had Mongo in 2019, and even then it took him a couple of games to get used to shot-gun snapping etc... This year all Bill has done to replace Mongo is sign a couple of UDFA kids... I thought maybe that Chasin' 'Hinds was going to be re-trained at Center but that never happened either; so once again we're stuck with being slapped in the collective face by Thanksdad Ferentz' annual (SIX years now!) presence...

I was among those who advocated at the end of last season for switching Trent Brown back to LT to form a starting line in 2022 of Brown - Wynn - Andrews - Mason - Onwenu; but that was before Mason was traded and Strange69 drafted... Once that happened however, I would've kept Wynn on his natural left side, at Tackle next to Strange69, and kept Brown at RT next to Big Mike, his new RG... Yeah the OL would've become more unbalanced athletically, but it also would've caused the least amount of disruption... And isn't keeping continuity on the OL something on which some on the board here have placed nearly as much importance as they have on collecting talent?

I've supported DawgHouse Bourne throughout the pre-season & early-season freeze-outs... But between his drops & his fumbles, he hasn't done much lately to deserve seeing more targets (but when you're the ONLY one open on 3rd/3 you still gotta be thrown the dam ball)...

Jonathan Jones has had a great season so far, though I still feel that his best position is inside, facing the Slot, rather than outside, facing the usually bigger & taller guys... Man I wish we had another starting-caliber boundary CB on the game-day roster instead of Myles of Space Bryant... #FreeShaunWade #LetShaunCook

Having Barmore healthy again will help... Maybe then Bill can decide between Sam Roberts & Danny the Cheater Ukulele... We don't need both of these stiffs on the 53.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back